Emma-Watson-3-emma-watson-7770275-400-200.jpg
<i>
</i>

</SIZE>
The Basics
<i>
</i>
Name Meaning:
Melanie:From the French form of the Latin name Melania, derived from Greek ìåëáéíá (melaina) meaning "black, dark"
Rose:Originally a Norman form of a Germanic name, which was composed of the elements hrod "fame" and heid "kind, sort, type".
Character's Birthdate: 7th September 2013
Hometown: New Zealand
Current residence: New Zealand
Blood Status: Mixed
Wand: Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
School House: Slytherin

Appearance​
<i>
</i>

Hair: Brunette, soft curls.
Eyes: Soft brown
Height: 5"1
Style: Casual, whatever she feels like
Other Distinguishing Features: -

A Little Deeper​
<i>
</i>

Melanie is a queen of deception. She has a cute face, a face of pure innocence that can convince anyone that she is nice. She often pulls an act of a giggly and smiley girl, hardly ever showing some one the truth unless she likes them or will torture them. She is a bit of a suck up her teachers, a favourite among adults, to make sure that she is always believed if some one decides to tell on her.

Talents and Likes​
<i>
</i>

Magical talents:
Other talents:Dance and manipulation
Weakness: Angers easily, lack of self control
Dislikes: School, Most People, Her Mother
Best subject: Charms
Worst subject: Muggle Studies

Zodiac​
<i>
</i>

Sign: Virgo
Element: Earth
Ruling planets: Mercury
Symbol: Virgin
Stone: Sapphire

Family​
<i>
</i>
(Does not include biological family as she no longer talks to them)

Peter-Facinelli-peter-facinelli-fans-3567117-100-100.jpg

Ryan Connor Porter
Adoptive Father
22nd September 2006 - 19
Seeker for Montrose Magpies / Death Eater
Mixed Blood

<B>
Ashley-Greene-3-alice-cullen-8668746-100-100.jpg

Noemi Dylan Costello
Mother Figure (Ryans Partner)
19th January 2007 - 20
Unemployed
Mixed Blood

History​
<i>
</i>

Pre School

On the seventh of September year 2015 was born Melanie Rose White. She was born to Lilian and Carl White. Until she was seven she was a normal child; girly, sweet and inquisitive. Just after her seventh birthday her father left. She was told by her mother that he had died and she should move on. Melanie changed a bit from that, becoming less girly and more of a tomboy.

After her fathers departure her mother made her way through five different husbands, each bringing a total of eleven children and a different way of living with them and taking it away again after they left. Each time a new husband came along her mother would abandon Melanie and Melanie would grow more cynical and manipulative, slowly leaving the sweet girl behind her and becoming a nasty girl that she is now.

At age ten Melanie received her Hogwarts letter. She was relieved to be leaving the life behind her, moving to a new place where she could make a different impression and live the way she wanted to without people choosing for her all the time. She bought her supplies by herself, taking the money out of her mothers purse and getting it changed into Galleons.

Age 11

During her first year Melanie made one friend in her year. Jerrod Green. He was the closest friends she had until she met Ryan and is the only person her age she trusts. Apart from him she had no friends and decided she preferred her home life than her school life. Half way through her first year Melanie met Ryan. She was beating up an older boy that had said he could crush her (he couldn't) and Ryan gave her tips on how to hurt him more. From there they grew as a mentor and mentee.

About two months after meeting Ryan, Melanie's current step father decided she wasn't fit to live in their home or be part of their family and Melanie was kicked out. Ryan offered to adopt her and, after a large fight at school and few days hiding in the forest, she accepted.

<SIZE size="150">Roleplays She Has Been In.​
<i>
</i>

Side step. - Slytherin Common Room
MidNoght - The Owlery
Friends sometimes come from unexpected places - Ravenclaw House Table
My New Confidant - The Owlery
This is how I do - Abandoned Classroom
Dreams of running and hiding - The Lakefront
Time to go - The Forbidden Forest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back