Megan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Vine

Megan is really shy and nerdy but I was wondering if anyone would help her come out of her shell slightly. It would take quite a while to do it as you would have to gain her trust first and manage to convinse her it would be a good thing. If anyone is interested please post.

Andrew is three years elder but I dont think it should be a problem. Would Megan trust a Slytherin( he is a nice one). If yes, then yes, Andrew would love to help Megan and make her free and confident. :D

She isn't bothereed by houses so I think he could work. It does take longer for her to trust boys though.

I have a first year Slytherin boy Sukie, and he could be a best guy-friend.
& don't worry, he's super friendly, has many friends from other houses =D

Lauren: That could work them being friends but, as I said, it will take a long time for her too trust you unless you can say all the right things.

Tiffany: That sounds cool, I swear I've heard of him before.

Taylor Marks said:
She isn't bothereed by houses so I think he could work. It does take longer for her to trust boys though.
its okay, she will trust andrew eventually
becuz he is so amaizing. :wub:
where should we rp?

Andrew: It's up to you, I'd say somewhere quiet though, she'll be more at ease.

Sure, I'll have to start it later though.

Taylor Marks said:
Andrew: It's up to you, I'd say somewhere quiet though, she'll be more at ease.
K Morgan, I will start in the library, Seems like a place for morgan :D

Megan will see you there then

Okay, hi.

Basically, Megan is now trying to be slightly more normal and sociable so I think she needs to meet someone utterly made maybe?
possibly someone hyper or talkative or confident, if you think you fit the bill then PLEASE post.
Of course, if you think they would get along but they dont fit the bill, post anyway.

Well, I can offer up Immy, she's really cheerful and confident and because of this quite chatty.
Her and Megan didn't get along at first but maybe that can change?
Whatever you think would be best?

Immy: I think that would work really well, Megan would recognise her and would be more willing to talk this time because she is trying to be better. Do you have any particular places you want to RP?

Andrew: Yeah, should we set up a RP for her to tell him or would you prefer one in the owlery?

Hey Megan!
Madison is extremely hyper and friendly so maybe it would work. They haven't met yet or at least I dont' think they have. Plus Madison really needs a friend or two... :)

I think that could work, Megan would be quite quiet at the beginning but she would eventually try and act the same. Any place you want to RP it?

Truthfully it doesn't matter where. Madison loves the lakefront and the kitchens. Either place would probably work or anywhere that you want. Again truthfully it doesn't matter... Do you want to start the topic or do you want me to?

I'll start it in a second and post the link. :)

I don't mind, anywhere. What about the owlery? Or the gardens?
I really don't mind. You can pick.
I think they'll get along better too.

Okay how about the library then. I think that would be the best place, Immy spends too much time at the lake.
If you could start it, it would be a great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back