Meeting with Lemina

Arithmos Manteia

Professor Manteia had received a note from Professor Weiss confirming that a Miss Lemina Troque, a first year Hufflepuff, was the other student present during the lead up to and actual altercation between Pez Rolin and Athene Perthro on the lawn. He had sent the young Hufflepuff a note and requested that she meet him briefly in the library so that he might clarify what had actually occurred, being that Pez and Athene presented differing versions of what had transpired.

He settled into one of the arm chairs near the entrance and awaited her arrival, casually flipping through an Arithmancy Reference book as he waited. Professor Manteia would not take much of Lemina's time, but knew that her insight into the situation was vital for him to deal with his two young Slytherins fairly.
<i></i>

[color=cc66ff]Lemina had recieved the note from Prof. Manteia. Once she got it she had went straight to the library. It only took a few seconds to get there since it was right next to the common room. She entered the library and saw him sitting in an armchair. She went up to him and said, "Hello Professor." before sitting down in a nearby armchair.[/color]

"Good afternoon Miss Troque. Thank you for accepting my invitation.", Professor Manteia greeted the girl warmly. "Please take a seat, I promise not to take up too much of your time." Professor Manteia waited for the young girl to sit and then proceeded. <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>(my apologies for the minor god mod)</FONT><FONT font="Times">

"I understand that you were witness to a fight on the school lawn between Pez Rolin and Athene Perthro and was hoping you could shed some light on exactly what transpired. It appears that whether or not Miss Perthro knew that she was giving Miss Rolin gender fudge is in some dispute. Could you let me know how you believed the situation to unfold?", Professor Manteia smiled briefly, hoping that the girl would be relaxed and merely explain what she observed.
</span>

[color=cc66ff]When asked to explain the situation she thought back, deciding whether she should try and cover up what Pez had done. Then deciding that she was a Hufflepuff and Hufflepuffs were honest and fair so she said, "Well Athene offered Pez a piece of fudge. I think she knew it was gender fudge, she seemed to be trying to contain laughter and admitted to it being gender fudge before Pez began to transform. However Pez did then retaliate. She was the one who started the fight although Athene did provoke her."

((It's fine. Oh and sorry for the delay in replying.))[/color]

Professor Manteia considered the young girl's words and then smirked slightly. "Miss Rolin has already admitted to her roll in initiating the physical confrontation, but it was unclear as to whether Miss Perthro knew that the fudge was, in fact, gender fudge or not. I do appreciate your time Miss Troque, thank you."

Professor Manteia rose quickly and left the library, seemingly accelerating with every stride. It appeared that Miss Perthro would need to be taught that lying to her head of house was not something that would be tolerated.
<i></i>

[color=cc66ff]Lemina said, "Okay, your welcome, umm bye." she was suprised how quick the interview had been. She stood up and left the library after giving it a sweeping look to see if there was anyone of interest there.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back