Meeting with Eden

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru walked out onto the great lawn holding the note in his head. He had read it and reread it over and over. He could not believe that Eden wanted to see him again. Going over and over everything he had ever said to her made him wonder even more why she would want to talk to him. Seeing Eden was there already sitting on a bench Tohoru ran his fingers through his hair one more time and walked up to her. Taking a deep breath he came up behind her and covered her eyes and whispered "Hey there cutie. Come here often?"

Eden gasped when she heard the voice. Without even thinking. Eden grabed Tohoru by the arm and flipped him over her shoulder and onto his back on the ground in front of her. Without stopping Eden jumped onto Tohoru pinned his arms down with her legs and raised her fist like she was about to strike. Looking down for the first time and realizing who it was Eden smiled and flipped her hair back and said "You know you should be more careful who you sneak up on. I could have really hurt you."

Tohoru felt hiself being thrown through the air and landing on his back for the first time in his whole life he knew he was going to be at the mercy of someone else and he did not know how to take it. Looking up as Eden started talking about getting hurt he smiled cause he knew she would never hurt him or at least not yet." So you going to let me up or our we going to be here all night with you pinning me down not that I mind but I think that people would start to think that it was odd dont you think?" Tohoru wiggled his arms a bit to see if Eden could be shakein off of him.

Eden smiled and got off of Tohoru and started to dust herself off. "You know if you had just walked up and said Hello like a normal person than I would not have had to do that. I hopped that you have learned your lesson." Walking back over to her spot by the bench Eden took her seat and patted the open place next to it. "So are you going to come and set down and talk to me or should I go back to my common room and take a nap?" Knowing that it would drive him crazy if she left so soon Eden got up and pretended to walk away.

"Wait!" Tohoru yelled and grabed Eden's hand at the same time. "Dont go! There are so many things that I want to ask you. Like what your favorite color is and what you like to eat. And what are you doing that has made me fall head over heels for you?" Dang it Tohoru screamed to hiself. Why would you go and say that? Now she is going to think that you are some nutter and is going to want nothing to do with you. Letting go of Eden's hand Tohoru walked to the bench and took a seat. "Please set down and let us talk about things. I want to get to know you and I want you to get to know me."

"Well fine if you insist. I guess that I can sit here for a bit and talk to you." Eden took a seat next to Tohoru and looked him long in the face. "So where should I start...." Thinking for a moment Eden responded. "My favorite color is pink but Im not a girly girl. As for food I like all kinds of things. But as for a favorite I love jelly slugs. I could eat those all day long. And now as for the question about me making you fall for me I have not a clue what you are talking about." Eden smirked she was falling for Tohoru but after the drama with the last guy that she cared about she was not going to let her heart get broken so soon.

"So you do admit it. You do like me. Its ok I like you to. What do you think we should do from here? I think it would be to early to announce our engament to the world but than again who knows love does not know time." Taking out his wand Tohoru pointed it at a daisy that was growing and said "Arico." Taking care so not to crush it Tohoru gently pushed back Edens hair and placed the daisy behind her hair. "There that looks pretty." Smiling to hiself he watched as Eden started getting a slight rose coloring across her face.

Eden could feel herself blushing great just great she thought now he thinks that I like him which I do but I dont want him to know this what do I do? Not knowing what to say Eden looked down at her hands and looked back up at Tohoru trying not to smile but losing. "So where does this leave us? I mean you know I like you and I know that you like me but what do we do?" Biting her lip Eden looked at Tohoru wishing he would say something.

"I know what we should do about all of this. We should just say forget what anyone says or thinks and just do what we feel. I know that I will." Reaching over Tohoru cupped Eden's chin in his hand and kissed her softly on the lips. "Just say yes and I will make you the happiest person here at Hogwarts."

Eden watched as Tohoru brought his lips close to hers and closed her eyes as there lips met and felt herself smiling before the kiss was even over. When she heard him tell her to just say yes she knew that she was his there was no doubt about it. Eden was in love and there was only on thing for her to do. "Yes Tohoru I will be yours." And Eden threw her arms around Tohoru as she kissed him.

Hearing Eden whisper those sweet words he felt his heart beat so fast. He felt her lips on his he kissed her back and jumped up pulling her to her feet. "Come lets go find Hoshi and tell her the good news."

Feeling herself being pulled to her feet. She heard Tohoru mutter something about going to his sister Eden nodded yes and took his hand and walked back with him to the castle to go and find Hoshi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back