Meeting up

Zazuka bit on her fingernail thinking on wheather or not she should tell Harri about the letter that came into the great hall. She desided against it. Harri would want to help and there was a good chance that she and Brian would get expelled for what they where planing to do. "Yeah I am. She still mistrable but I am tring to make her feel better too. Just until I can come up with a way to help her for real." She said with the brightest smile she could. Zazuka didn't like to lie but she could do it quite well when she wanted to. "Brian hates Slytherins. I am dateing a Slytherin. Andrew is the sweetest guy but Brian still doesn't approve so I am trying to make him feel better about it but giving up Andrew is not an option." She said all to fast.

Harri raised an eyebrow as Zuka took an extemly long time to answer her question, thinking it strange but deciding against pushing it. Figuring it was probably something private that she was unwilling to share.
"Okay, Well i suppose its good! I mean she probably really looks forward to the lettters," she said, finding it stranger as Zuka's smile looked almost...fake?
"I can see where Brians coming from..." she said quietly but pressed it no further, "If you lvoe him thats all that counts!" she added quickly

Zazuka sighed. "It would be better if I didn't wake up in middle of the night in tears." She muttered as she placed her head on the table. "We've been talking about what's happening in my life what about you? Have you heard from Kevin yet?" She asked tiliting her head to look at Harri with one eye. She wonded for a moment if she had asked the wrong question.

"In tears? Zuka," Harri said softly, "Why?" she asked.
Harri immmedietly clammed up simply shaking her once and praying they would move swiftly off the subject.
"Whats the plan then? How are we going to get Andy back?" she asked.

Zazuka sighed but droped it. "I don't know like always I wake up and the dream is gone the moment I do. I just know something is wrong and I saw it." She said shilding her self in darkness again. "Brian and I are thinking that maybe we can go and get her over the holidays with floo powder but there are a few draw backs with that." She said into the table. Thinking about Andy drained her a bit.

"Thats terrible," Harri said, "So you never remember them?" she asked.
"Really?" she said astoned that Zuka would think up such a thing, "That would be immense!" she said grinning. "What are the drawbacks?" she asked her head tilted slightly to the side, she could only see the positives at the moment.

Zazuka shook her head. "I don't think I'm sopped to know what I am dreaming about." She said with a sigh. "One we don't know where she lives. Two we don't know how to use Floo Poweder. Three after so long being treated like that, I don't know if she will even have the stringth to come with us. Not to mention that if word gets out we could get expelled." She said her voice still muffled by the table. "So many other things can go wronge it's not even funny." She ended.

"Ahh could be tricky," Harri said, "Not the expelled bit," she said waving a hand dismissively "But the other bits could cause a problem," she said, "You really need to plan it out, find some stuff out!" she suggested.

Zazuka sighed. "I'm doing all that. By the time the holidays come by I will have everything sorted out." She said then smiled. "Things will get better. I know they will." She said then gathered up her noted. "What where you up to when I came in?" She asked trying to think of something else. Her dreams where getting to her along with knowing that her friend was not happy. She was not used to being like this for so long. Zazuka had been tought that it was improper to be upset for more than a week.

"Well thats good!" Harri said encouragingly. She nodded "I'm sure they will," she siad her tone confident. "Hmm honestly? Planning on having a quick nap, the dorms are too full during the day" she said laughing. "How about you? studying I guess!" she said laughing.

Zazuka shook her head and laughed. "Yeah I am. Well exams are not to far away so I have to stuff all the knowalge I can so I don't get stuck with another O=8." She said. Zazuka knew that she sounded like such a nerd but she didn't care. She needed top marks if she was going to work as Healer and maybe someday find a cure for the warewolf bite.

Harri laughed and shook her head, "I should be doing that really. But I'll just blag it as usual!" she said grinning, this usually worked, but maybe she should study a little. "What classes do you have this term?" she asked.

Zauzka looked up. "I have Herbology, believe me the new is not a nice person. Astronomy, you had that last turm so you know how unbelively tall Professor Cross is. I have Charms with the Slytherins and andrew chose to sit next to me whenever we have class." She blushed a little saying that. "And I have History of Magic with you." She said with the worlds most brillent smile coming back on her face.

Harri laughed as Zuka gave her opinion on each of the teachers. "Thats not too bad, but I absoloutely hate astronomy and herbology so I'm glad I don't have those!" she siad laughing, "Whats your favorite?" she asked.

Zazuka looked up with a sigh. "Herbology and Potions. I think they are vastly intresting though I heard that there was a new teacher for Potions too. I will miss Professor Keller even if he did scare me a little." She said with a small sigh. "Which ones do you like best?" She asked. From watching her in class it seemed like History of Magic a little.

"Yeah me too, but the new potions professor is really good!" Harri said smiling, "Hmm have to stay HOM, potions and DADA," she said happily, "The last two are more practical and HOM is just really intersting!" she said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back