meeting up for a fly

Emilie Silverfox

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Emi stood with her broom in hand it had been a long time since she had ridden. Last time infact she fell off, and ended up with a broken arm. But she was ready to try again. She glanced round waiting for Imogen to come, as they had planned to meet up and go for a fly.

Immy walked out the school and hurried down to the pitch. She knew she was running a little late to meet Emilie. A friend she'd met on the train. As Immy neared the pitch she noticed that her friend was already there. Immy took a broom from the cupboard and walked out on to the pitch. She walked quickly to Emilie and smiled at her.

"Hey, Sorry I'm late." Immy apologized. "Shall we fly?"

[cute signature :) ]

Emi smiled at Immy

"No probs, lets go!"

Emi swung her legs around the broom, and kicked off the ground. She looked back at Immy

"Ok, if I fall, don't worry about me, I seem to do it alot flying" she laughed "I enjoy it, but I'm still working on skills"

Immy smiled brightly at her friend. She swung her own legs around the broom and kicked up off the ground. Immy gracefully rose up into the air, just as Emi started speaking. Immy knew that even if her friend did fall she'd be worried. Immy generally worried about people. She smiled brightly.

"I'll worry about if you fall, nothing you can say will change that." Immy said with a smile. "Shall we warm up, then play a game?" Immy suggested.

[thanks & I filled in your relationship thing]

"Sounds good" Emi replied "Shall we do some laps round?" she asked glancing down and becoming slightly clammy.

Oh stop it you big ole fool, your not afraid of pulling tricks on people, but your afraid of falling off again... pfft Emi held back a laugh while thinking, and sighed. She looked down again, and decided that her prep talk had worked. She looked over to Immy.

[just filled in your relationships :) thanks]

Immy nodded. Doing laps would be a good way to warm up. It was also the best way of flying if you didn't want to do anything too major. Immy smiled at Emi.

"Yeah, That sounds good."Immy said smiling. She urged her broom forward and began to do a slow comfortable lap round the pitch. Immy was still getting used to the whole flying aspect of the school. She was almost completely comfortable on a broom, it sometimes took a while after being in the air for her to be very comfortable. Immy was liking the wind against her face and the freedom she felt inside as she flew.

Immy smiled as Emi caught up with her. She enjoyed the company of this friend. It was easy and fun. Immy smiled and nodded a thanks.

"Thank you. Congrats on Hufflepuff. I know a few people from that house." Immy said. "How are you finding classes?"

"Not to bad, I dont really like Muggle Studies" she shrugged "Doesn't appeal to me, classes are just classes to me" she smiled at Immy "I prefer mischef making!" She gave a small laugh. "How about you how are you classes?" she asked Immy, trying a quick dive, for a look at the stadium.

Immy nodded. She liked all her classes. She loved everything about them. They filled her with joy and excitment. She wasn't much of a trouble maker at all. Immy followed Emi suit and flew down slightly.

"I'm really enjoying classes. I like learning." Immy said smiling. "I'll leave the mischief making to you. Have you met many people?"

Immy nodded in agreement. Everyone had been so nice. Immy felt very happy about this.

"Same, everyone is just really friendly." Immy said brightly as they finished the first lap. "Shall we play a game?"

Imogen thought for only a second before coming up with something they could play.

"How about tig?" Immy asked.

Imogen smiled brightly, she didn't know if she wanted to go first or if should let Emi be first.

"I really don't, do you want me to?" Imogen said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back