Meeting up again!!!

Kate Johnson

Wand
Holly wand, 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kate wandered out of the Hufflepuff common room with some books in her hands. She skipped over to the library and placed them back on their correct shelves before smiling at the librarian and leaving. On her way back she heard someone call her name. Turning around to see who it was she was bundled in a hug from a girl. Not reconising them she pulled back and then realising that it was Hollie she quietly turned away saying hi as she did. She turned back around and looked down at the ground waiting for Hollie to break the silence that lingered around.

Kate sighed. She knew that someone would ask and hadn't thought up something to say to them. Well she knew the truth and what she would say but it wouldn't stop the consistant question asking. Hoping that Hollie would get the hint to not mention it again she vagualy said, "Oh i went home for a bit with a homesickness but i am alright now and i have been back for AGES! Obviously you haven't seen me because i haven't been coming to our DADA classes and have been doing makeup work instead. I have also been in the Hufflepuff common room all the rest of the time when i haven't been in lessons. But i have got out of my funny mood now and am back to normal me!!!" Kate sighed in relief. That hadn't come out to bad and it sounded ok. It was the truth completely.

(( So the A key on this laptop is broken so i am having to try and write without using that key!!!!!))

Kate sighed. She hoped that Hollie would have got the hint to leave that topic alone. "Well seeing as they are both aurors they were busy but mum had some time off work to look after me at the start and then they got busy with the ministry so i had to look after myself." Smiling faintly she looked Hollie in the eyes.

Hollie nodded at what Kate was saying, but a frown creased on her forehead. Kate sounded tired, even annoyed at Hollie for asking a simple question. That was alright, in some respects, but her friend was acting as though Hollie was a dumb person who had clearly missed an obvious hint.
She didn't hint anything, Hollie thought, crossly, but decided not to drag it up again. She didn't want an argument.
"Oh, cool, so what you doing at the moment then?" she asked, cooly. If Kate could be like that with her, then she could be like that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back