Meeting the good side of you

Alexia Smith

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Alexia sat under a huge tree as she studied for her up and coming lessons. Since she became a third year she was determined to change her act and to become a good student. It was hard at the moment but she knew that once she got into the swing of things then it would be easy. Alex let out a sigh of bordem, there was nothing to do around here and she hated it. She looked around for any sign of life then looked back at her book when she saw none

Steph walked along the lawn, not caring that her boots were completely covered in mud. She had never cared what she looked like-to a point-so the mud didn't bother her. She saw a girl sat under a tree and saw that she was studying. Steph always seemed to be able to get on with people who cared about their grades so she decided to go and talk to the girl. She looked a bit older than Steph was. Maybe third or fourth year?? She sat next to the girl and smiled. "Hey. What are you studying for??" She held her hand out. "I'm Steph by the way."

Alexia looked up when she heard someone speaking to her. She smiled at the girl next to her. " I am studying for history of magic, it seems to be quite hard now so a little more knowledge might go a long way." She smiled again then took the girls hand in her own. " Alexia Smith. Nice to meet you. So what year are you?" Alex placed her book down thinking that talking to someone would be more fun than studying

Steph smiled. "I'm a second year. I could help you if you want. I've already read that book three times. I spend most of my life reading." When I'm not Scar that is. She thought to herself. "What year are you in?? And what house??"

Alex shrugged. She was no longer in the mood to study. " Im a third year Gryffindor. Dont worry about helping me, im not really in a studying mood now. Im easily distracted." She laughed then flicked her hair from her face and smiled at Steph. " So what about you?"

"Ravenclaw." Steph shrugged. "My sister is a third year Gryffindor. Leslie Duboit. You might know her." Steph knew that Leslie was probably very confused as to what was happening. One minute, Steph was a laughing joking person with out a care in the world. The next, Scar took over and she was Leslie's worst fear.

Alex nodded. She could see how they were related. " Yeah i do know her, she cool i like her. I think she is in my lessons as well." Alex thought for a second. " You look a lot like her you know. I can tell that you are sisters, now that you have told me of course." She giggled slightly when she finished talking

Steph laughed. She knew she looked like her sister. She liked it. Scar hated it. "I don't expect she talks about me much. I don't see her round at all anymore and it's kinda confusing when I do." Steph didn't know whether to tell a girl she had only just met about her split personality.

Alex smiled. " I think she may have mentioned you but i carnt be sure. I havent really spoken to her in a while so its hard to remember what she spoke about." Aleia haddent seen nor had she even spoken to Les in ages. They werent close friends anyway so Alex wasnt all too bothered about this

Steph shrugged. "Surprises me. Oh well." She smiled. "Do you have any siblings??" She wasn't one for making up conversations on the spot as she wasn't the most outgoing person in the world but she liked Alexia and wanted to get to know her.

Alexia nodded with a sigh. "Yeah i do although sometimes i wish i didnt. My family arent the nicest of people. I have a 3 brothers although Blake is dead, Riley and i have heard a rumor that Theo is back in town which is odd as he left us 6 years ago. My dad, who i have been told killed my mum." She shook her head. " I think im the only sane and nice person in the whole family."

Steph's eyes widened. "Christ. Sounds rough." She looked down at her hands then back up at Alexia. "Were you close with your brother-Blake was it??" Steph didn't know what it was like to lose someone close.

Alexia shrugged. It didnt usually bother her when she talked about her family, she thought of herself as not having one now. " I was close to him and Riley but he died and Riley changed for the worst so now im not close with any off my immediate family." She was close to Mark but they never saw each other anymore

Steph smiled encouragingly. "I suppose you like being here then. It gets you away from your family." She shrugged. "Why don't you move out if you hate them so much??" She couldn't see why not. If she had someone she could go to then it was a simple matter of packing and getting out the house.

Alexia frowned then laughed. " Everyone keeps saying that. Well my brother Riley he is already sharing a house with someone and he would bring different girls home like everyday and also he isnt the same Riley as i used to know. Theo who i have heard is back, he isnt the most kindest people in the world and i would be more afraid of him then my dad. Also i dont even know if he is here or not." She sighed. Alex didnt know if she wanted to live with Riley, he had changed recently but he seemed to be getting back on track but she still wasnt too sure yet

"I suppose." Steph shrugged. "You could always stay with a friend?? I'm sure you know people outside the family. My sister is one. I'm another. You could come and stay at our place. I wouldn't mind sharing a room with someone and I'm positive Leslie would say the same thing. I'd love having a room mate. It's more company." She smiled at Alex. "If you want to then I can send an owl to my mum asking. It's no problem, really."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back