Meeting Someone New

"Do you think we should invite him or something Isabella?" Alyssa asked Isabella when she heard Bellatrix's dissappointment. It wouldn't take then long to find Theodore if they really tried.

"We can plan our party a bit later if we do?" Alyssa added in.

Isabella bit her lip anxiously as the thought of approaching Theo did not sound exciting to her but she wasn't going to let him ruin her day. She might even get a little pleasure out of his reaction as soon as het met Bellatrix. "Sure, that is if Bellatrix doesn't mind waiting a bit?" she asked questioningly towards Bellatrix.

Bellatrix pursed her lips. "I am not a patient person, nor do I wish for disappointment. And it would be an exceptional pity to have disappointment in such young ladies as your selves, for I could make your lives a living hell, and I really don't want to do that. I like you...but that can always change." Bellatrix commented in a sly tone, hoping to keep things on a 'friendlier' note but not losing any of her threatening air.

((KK....I invited the little butthead. <_< ))

Alyssa turned and gave Isabella an exasperated look. Alyssa knew that Isabella wasn't really keen on finding him. Which left Alyssa the person who had to go wandering the castle looking for Theodore, whom she could guess wouldn't be in a happy mood when she had to tell him that someone wanted to meet him.

"We like you too Bellatrix.....that's while I will go find him now." Alyssa agev Bellatrix a cute smile before she turned around and ran off in the direction that Alyssa thought Theodore would most likely be in.

-----------------------------About ten minuets later---------

"FOUND HIM!" Alyssa shouted as she pulled Theodore along. It hadn't taken her as long as she thought it would. Which was good....she didn't want Bellatrix getting angry because Theodore was being a pain today.

"Here he is." Alyssa released her death grip on Theodore's arm when she had reached where Bellatrix and Isabella were currently standing.

Theodore was about to take a nap by the windowsill in the North Tower when Alyssa bolted in and began to drag him all the way down to the flourth floor corridor without any explanation of why she began to pull him all the way down here.

Eventually Alyssa pulled him down the corridor and now he was standing next to two girls. One of them Theodore immediantly reconized as Isabella.

"Don't touch me!" Theodore snapped as Alyssa let go of him. When he was let go Theodore looked around and he immediantly scowled when he saw Isabella standing there.

"What are you doing here. I thought I told you to stay away from you traitor." Theodore snarled at Isabella and turned to face the other girl. He didn't say anything because he didn't know who she was.

Isabella stood there with Bellatrix waiting for Alyssa to come back with Theo. She really wasn't looking forward to it but hoped that him meeting Bellatrix would make him in a better mood than usual.

As soon as Alyssa came back Isabella crossed her arms together, well aware of her wand that was in her sweater sleeve. She wasn't going to put up with Theo anymore. When Theo snapped at her as usual she rolled her eyes. "Get over yourself," she said with a look of disgust on her face. "You came to me in this situation," she sneered. "Not that I wanted you here," she added. This whole 'traitor' thing was getting old fast, and if she was a traitor for dating Aiden, then so was Alyssa for dating him before her and she didn't remember him saying anything about it to her.

Bellatrix let a soft smirk etch across her face as Theodore, a rather energetic boy, came into place. "It truly is a pleasure to meet you, I'm Bellatrix, Bellatrix Green. Fifth Year Slytherin, pure blood, Death Eater." Bellatrix stated, her tone 'smooth and alluring.' And hopefully appealing to this interesting new friend.

Theodore rolled his eyes at Isabella. She derserved all thr misery he could muster. Alyssa didn't even date Aiden and she got a lot of hatred and rudeness from the whole family. Alyssa didn't even deserve all the problems she had gotten because of Isabella and her messed up boyfriend.

"Too bad. I'm here and I don't intend on moving myself anytime soon. Why don't you run along and go suck off the face of that Gryffindor sissy you call a boyfriend." Theodore spat with very little intrest.

When Theodore was done glaring and insulting Isabella the other girl intodouced herself as Bellatrix Green. Theodore didn't have to be a genius to reconize that name.

At first Theodore stared at her to see if she was kidding or not. But after a minute Theo decided that she wasn't a fake. He also had to admit that it shocked him to see that Alyssa had met her first.

"Theodore Snow. First Year Pureblood Slytherin, and hopefully I'll be a death eater too someday." Theodore muttered quickly. He didn't want to seem like a nuiscence to this girl. Whom he had to admit that she was prettier than most people described her as.

"It's an honor to meet you as well. It's somewhat hard to believe that it took us this long to finally meet." Theodore commented farkly before her quieted himself again.

Alyssa frowned when Theodore insulted Isabella about Aiden again. Alyssa didn't like Aiden very much either, but Isabella was her best friend and she didn't derserve to be yelled at all the time. Alyssa turned and gave Isabella a pleading look not egg him on. It's exactly what Theodore wanted.

When Alyssa saw that Theodore actually opened his shell to Bellatrix a little Alyssa couldn't help but smile. Alyssa knew that Theodore of all people would get along with her well.

Fury blazed in Isabella's eyes as Theo insulted her yet again. "Sounds a little to me like someone's bitter they got dumped," she sneered, malice clearly audible in her tone and visible in her glare. If Theo wanted to play dirty, she was fine playing along though she didn't like that it was happening in front of Bellatrix. Watch yourself Bella, she told herself as she saw the look Alyssa gave her. She tried to calm down and didn't say anything as Bellatrix and Theo introduced each other.

"It truly is a pleasure..." she murmured, her eyes watching him closely and curiously, as her bony, long hand reached out and grasped his gently, as some for of 'greeting' or handshake. And as quickly as it happened her hand was back to her side, as if nothing had taken place. "And yes," she added her tone curiously reflecting, "It is strange to hear that we have not crossed paths. But then again, it is easy to make it seem as if one has disappeared, and that my friend, I am good at. I know a bit about keeping under the radar if I choose, and recently that has been my life. But soon in time, I shall return..." she stated her tone not boasting but almost soft and humble, thinking upon her words.

Theodore's face turned into one of curiousity, which was a face he rarely showed to many people. He liked to remain cold and harsh looking. It made people think twice about trying to anger him or get in his way.

"Why did you return at all?" Theodore asked quietly. He wondered why Bellatrix bothered to come back at all. Theodore knew that if he had the chance to get away from everything he would plan to stay away for as long as he could.

"You have done greta things...and this school will try and hold you...no all of us back." Theodore answered carefully hoping she had gotten his point.

Bellatrix cackled lightly, "Why return..?" she repeated thinking upon her answer and herself not knowing the true reason, she answered what best fit her 'persona.' "It's good to go out with a bang, and I still need my moment... There are things that are left unfinished that need to be." she stated, her tone confident as her mind thought back to her 'friends' and professors. "And sometimes the things that appear to hold us back truly make us stronger in the long run..."

At first Alyssa didn't quite understand what Theodore meant by the school will hold people back. But after a moment of pondering it finally sunk in what Theodore had meant. The school did not support the way that Bellatrix....or Alyssa's whole family in general lived. They were probably quite hated already.

"I'm sure not matter waht happens we'll do great things. Were Slytherins......." Alyssa smirked darkly and placed her hands in her hips.

"You never know." Bellatrix cautioned her. She had known of one too many people who thought that what they did was great, and family because of their self pride.

Bellatrix's response intrigued Isabella. "Hmm, what do you mean by that?" she asked with an eyebrow raised. She was curious as to who exactly Bellatrix was talking about, if she was talking about someone specific.

"I mean that many people have failed because of their pious nature." she hissed, a tone of resent to her voice as she included her self secretly in that long list.

Alyssa fornwed slightly. Bellatrix had a strong point. Not everyone that was in Slytherin was destined for greatness. There were actually a lot of people from that house who did nothing but stupid things.

"I guess not everyone is born with greatness in their future." Alyssa commented sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back