Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella walked out of the library after studying for all her classes. She had been really behind and ever since Aiden was gone, it seemed like she suddenly had a lot of free time so she spent a lot of time in the library. She was exhausted from all the work she'd done and took a seat on a bench in the corridor, not wanting to move from where she was.

Alyssa ran fingers through her light blonde hair and and continued to walk down the long corridor. Alyssa told Theodore and Henri that she was going to go for a walk. She wasn't sure where she was going at the time, but she really needed to get out and way from everyone.

And somehow she ended up here.

As Alyssa walked foward she saw someone up ahead that she immediantly reconized as Isabella. Alyssa knowing that they were pretty much friends again ran over to her.

"Hey Isabella! What are you doing here?!" She asked lightly.

Isabella looked up when she heard Alyssa's voice. She smiled at her friend and said, "I just finished studying in the library a bit. I'm so behind on my homework!" Bella exclaimed. "What about you?" she asked, wondering why Alyssa was all the way over here.

Alyssa let out a small giggled when Isabella mentioned that she was behind in her homework. Alyssa had to admit to herself that she probably had some sort of assignment she should be doing.

"Eh....I'm just trying to get away from Henri and Theo. Being in a room with them for hours can drive anyone nuts." Alyssa shrugged.

"Want some company?" she asked.

Isabella laughed at what Alyssa had said and then said, "Those two really can drive someone nuts!" She smiled at Alyssa warmly, glad that they were friends again but still didn't like the fact that she, Theo, and Henri weren't friends still.

"Of course you can accompany me," she said, motioning for her to sit next to her. "So, about this party we're planning for the first years after exams, where do you think we should have it?" she asked her.

Alyssa frowned. She knew that Isabella still wanted to be friends with Theo and Henri very badly. Alyssa had tried convincing them both, but they both stood rock solid ont heir decision to avoid both Isabella and Aiden. She would keep trying to convince them....but who knew if they could be convinced at this point.

Alyssa's frowned flew up into a small smile when Isabella mentioned about ideas on the party. Alyssa had tons of ideas for the party. She just hoped Isabella liked them

"Hmmmm. I think we should have it on the lawn. At night." Alyssa said the 'at night' part in a dramatic tone of voice.

"That way we can use lights and maybe even have fireworks." Alyssa threw out a few oh her ideas.

"Oooh! A party at night, so cool Alyssa! I'll see if someone has fireworks for that then! Let's see, who should we invite?" Isabella said, pretending to be so serious. "Should it be just for first years or do you know any older people?" she asked, thinking of any older students she knew but none came to mind immediately.

"I think we should invite some of the Professors. I mean so they could take a load off all the the stress they've been feeling." Alyssa offered. Althought Alyssa didn't think much if it...she knew some of the Professor's really needed a break.

"As for older students...hmmm we should invite our prefects for sure. Hmmm maybe Andrew as well. Maybe we should just invite everyone?" Alyssa offered. There was a lot of people she wanted to invite.

"I think we could handle a school wide party don't you think?" Alyssa asked. She knew that she and Bella had a reputation to maintain.

"The Professors really?" Bella asked surprised. At first she didn't think it was a good idea, but as Alyssa explained she nodded her head slowly. "That's a good idea. And we can certainly host a school wide party," she said smirking at her. The first few parties they had been great but those were geared only to first years, and having a school wide party would definitely make them more respected. She grinned wickedly at Alyssa and said, "We should make flyers!" while laughing.

"Oooh yes. Flyers would be awesome!" Alyssa gushed happily. Alyssa was glad that Isabella and she thought so much alike. They usually always knew what the other was thinking.

"Do you think we'd need to ask permission or anything?" Alyssa asked thoughtfully.

Bellatrix was walking down the corridor, her stride long and strong as her black boots smacked against the cold stone floors. She was dressed in her typical Slytherin robes, a scarf around her neck to keep her warm. Her hair was frayed in every direction and she seemed as bony and slender as ever. Her sharp eyes scanned her surroundings as she came upon two young first years sitting upon a bench. She suddenly stopped, her sharp eyes looking them over, before her smooth tone flowed from her lips. "Why...hello there..." she murmured, a tone of both intrigue and some sort of dangerous warmth to it. A smirk was upon her lips, her appearance beings as 'inviting' as ever.

Alyssa was about to ask Isabella more questions about the party when she had heard footsteps and a voice that soon followed. Alyssa didn't know who this person was..or which house they were in..but she did know that they were intruding in an important conversation.

"Who are you?" Alyssa asked immediantly in an slight snotty tone that she didn't mean to let slip out. Alyssa wanted to know if it was a fellow Slytherin...or another one of those dumb Hufflepuffs looking for a fight.

Isabella was about to answer Alyssa's question when she saw someone approaching and she addressed them. Isabella thought she'd seen her around before, perhaps once at the beginning of the year during the Slytherin introductions but that was about it. She didn't say anything though in case she was wrong.

As usual Alyssa was herself and that made Bella laugh a little, but as soon as she noticed the older looking girl wearing Slytherin attire, she knew they were in good company. "Hello yourself," Bella replied calmly, still laughing at Alyssa.

Alyssa curiously turned her head to stare at Bella when she had heard her laughing. Alyssa didn't do anything funny....at least she didn't think she did. After staring a moment at Isabella Alyssa turned to give the other girl a glance.

"Why are you laughing Bella?" Alyssa asked after a few more minuets.

Bellatrix eyed the curiously for a moment, her eyes resting upon the laughing girl. "Hm, nice answer." she replied, her tone guesting with her fellow Slytherin. "And as for you..." she then said her tone much more serious, to the now rather confused looking girl, Alyssa. "Who am I? Really, you have to ask? How sad...pity really...and don't take that tone with me. And now so you know, and don't forget, I am Bellatrix Green. I am company you should be warming up too, I know many things about this school and its people. Not to mention that i have been around the block plenty of times in my young years. I'm also pureblood, Slytherin's in my line."

Alyssa frowned and attempted to not show that this girl had thrown her off. She hadn't known that this was The Bellatrix Green. Alyssa had never met Bellatrix before so she didn't exactly know what she looked like. But Alyssa had heard the the great things that Bellatrix had done.

"Sorry for my rudeness. I've of course heard of you. But I've never seen you before. I thought you might've been one of those Hufflepuffs or Gryffindor that seem to come along and ruin me and Bella's fun. It's nice to meet finally mee someone in this school who is even the slightest bit like us." Alyssa smoothed out her skirt and gave Bellatrix a small smile hoping that she would slightly understand.

"Were both Pureblooded Slytherins as well and have heard a lot about you. My father speaks very highly of you." Alyssa added in remembering when her father mentioned Bellatrix a few times. Alyssa was very tempted to ask if Bellatrix had truely become a death eater but decided to hold back from asking.

"You're forgived..." Bellatrix answered in an awry tone to Alyssa. "And it's nice to hear that my name is still known... As for thinking I was a Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, ha, please they have nothing on me. No one at this school does. And you said 'like you...' how interesting. We must get talking. Its good to hear that Slytherin is keeping to the proper Pureblood status, and your father you said. Who might that be?" She continued, a slight sense of intrigue growing in her voice as she took a step closer to her new 'friends'.

Alyssa turned to Isabella and gave her a small grin. Alyssa really liked this Bellatrix girl. It wasn't very often that you met a pureblood Slytherin who thought the same way they had. Alyssa wasn't actualyl very sure if Isabella really thought of things that way...but Alyssa knew she did.

"Of course we know who you are. Every Slytherin should know who you are. You are aperfect example of what Slytherin are supposed to be." Alyssa knew it was cliche that Slytherins were supposed to be evil. But most of them were anyways..why hide it?

"My father's name is Alphonse Snow. I'm not sure if he was readmitted as a death eater or not....but he works closely with them. Almost all my family does." Alyssa smirked.

"Theodore would love to meet you." Alyssa knew Theodore would love to meet someone as close personalitu wise as he was.

Isabella's eyes widened when the girl had introduced herself, the famous Bellatrix Green. Isabella then smirked when she noticed she and Alyssa seemed to get along well. "Isabella Chaos," Bella introduced herself to the girl, "and this is Alyssa Snow. Both Pureblood Slytherins," she added, rather unnecessarily as Alyssa had already said that.

She let Alyssa do the talking for a bit then piped up when she felt necessary. "Do I really need to tell you my family has had or know many Death Eaters, I mean come on, I am a Slytherin," Isabella said smirking, half joking. Isabella then let a laugh escape from her lips when Alyssa mentioned Theo. "He'd worship her!" she said, her eyes glinting.

"It is good to hear that you think what I have done is great. For many Slytherin's of my time did not think very highly of me. Many of them rather despised me, so it is very good to know that new blood, so to speak, is coming back into the house." Bellatrix smiled slightly. "But for this Alphonse Snow, I have not heard of him. Pity though...one would think our paths would have crossed. And might I add that I cannot talk much about those...events we take place in..." Then Bellatrix commented to Isabella. "I have never heard that....occupation thrown around so easily in a conversation at Hogwarts, unless instigated by me. So I caution you to know your company well before you speak. Though, I have no problem with what you have said so far." And now her tone, still quite interested and glad that she had met these two she asked, "And who is this Theodore?"

Alyssa immediantly decided to answer Bellatrix's question about Theodore first. Alyssa knew that Bellatrix and Theodore would probably get along very well. Their personality's were pretty similar from what Alyssa had seen so far.

"Theodore is my older cousin. He is also a pureblood syltherin who seems to be more like you then both Isabella and I. He's very antisocial and doesn't really like talking with anyone though." Alyssa added the last part in as a warn ahead of time that he wasn't very friendly.

"I guess many people don't like to talk about death eaters because they are afraid of them. To be honest I think there are only three purebloods in the entire first....am I right Isabella?" Alyssa wasn't sure how many purebloods were in their year, but Alyssa knew there wasn't proaably many to begin with.

"We did get a few muggle borns though." Alyssa spat disliking even the thought of muggle borns. Alyssa then smiled at Bellatrix. She was glad to meet her and was proud to even be in her prescence.

"Theodore and I would get along very well then, for I am not what you would call a social butterfly. Is there a way you can arrange for us to meet? And what a pity, only three pure bloods, how sad. And they have every right to be afraid." Bellatrix ended, her last statement a strong one.

Alyssa smiled and nodded her head. The tricky part is actually finding out where Theodore currently is. When he disappears there's usually a very small chance of finding him unless he wants to be found.

"He's probably wandering around as usual." Alyssa turned to Isabella to see if she had any clue where Theo was today. She most likely didn't......but who knows.

"There might be more purebloods. But only three fron what I've seen." Alyssa commented. As Bellatrix said the last sentence about having a right to be afraid Alyssa's smile grew.

[Sorry guys, I was working all weekend!]

Isabella nodded at Bellatrix's comment about watching who she said those things to and said, "Don't worry, it's only ever mentioned amongst my friends," she said, thinking of Alyssa, Theo, Henri, and Aiden, though the term 'friends' were used lightly with Theo and Henri. "And as far as I know, there are only about three, how sad really," she added to Alyssa's comment about pureblood first years.

Then she added, "I'm sure you won't miss Theo wandering the castle someday. He has bright blonde hair just like Alyssa," Isabella smiled slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back