meeting someone new

Alexia Smith

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Alexia was walking along the corridor with her book open in her hands. She was reading her potions book to revise the bits that she had forgotton. Her bag was slung over one shoulder as she walked to her common room to relax by the fire. As she walked she bumped into someone and dropped her book on the floor. She spun around to appologise. " Oh my god i am so sorry that was all my fault i wasnt looking at where i was going." She bent down to retreave her book from the floor then looked at who she had bumped into and smiled slightly.

Callum felt himself crash into somebody. He was about to apologize when the girl spoke. He smiled as she did so - She was clumsy like him.
He bent down to help her pick up her book, although she had already taken it. He straightened up, brushing himself down.
'That's ok.' He said, one eyebrow raised. He half smiled at her, his eyes narrowed. 'Where were you going?' He asked casually, trying to chat. He wasn't very good at making conversation.

Alexia smiled back at him, he was kind of cute, just the sort of person that you want to bump into. " Oh i was just going to my common room but thats a long walk from here and im not too sure if i can be bothered." She laughed then looked back at him. "Where were you going?" She took her bag from her shoulder and put her book in there then put it back.

Callum gave her a slip of paper he had been given
Callum.

Meet me ASAP
First floor corridor.

'When I saw you I thought it might have been from you. But I don't know how you would have known my name.' He grinned sheepishly. 'I guess it was a trick anyway.' He sighed, taking the paper back and scrunching it up. He tossed it into the bin with perfect accuracy. 'Goal.' He said flatly. He wasn't into football. He turned back to the girl. 'What's you name?' He asked quietly.

Alex took the paper and read it. When he crumpled it up and thew it in the bin ,which was very close, and got exited when it went in she giggled slightly then answered his question. " Im alexia smith but you can call me Alex or Lexi." She smiled at him and bit her lip. "whats your name then?"

Callum smiled vaguely at the excited girl. 'Callum Yarn.' He paused. 'I guess you could call me Cal but I don't really like that.' He shrugged, grinning.
'So do you want to come with me somewhere? To the gardens?' He gestured with his hands. Then he slid them into his pocket, trying to be casual.

She laughed. "Ok then cally lead the way." She smiled then flicked her hair and walked to his side and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back