Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon was walking down Brightstone alone, his hands buried in his pockets and his puffskeins bouncing behind him. Aeon had just left The Three Broomsticks where he had attended a party for one of his friends.

It was still only The middle of the day and the sun was high in the cloudless sky.
After a while Aeon decided to go sit down and chose a bench under a tree.

Aeon watched as people hurried by, doing some shopping or other. He looked down at his puffskeins, Deo and Canice who were humming happily next to him.

The sun was high in the sky as Lisa strolled along, humming to herself. The memories of her past had not decided to haunt her - surprisingly - as she walked slowly along.

The sun was beginning to bother her now, and Lisa spotted a bench in the shade of a tree. She swiftly sat down, realising too late that there was someone, a stranger, sitting down already.

Her shyness won out. She blushed, her cheeks going bright red.

"H-hi," she said in a squeaky voice.

Aeon looked up to see a girl standing there, Apparently not fast enough to get the the bench. "Hello, I'm Aeon. Would you like to sit?" He asked, gesturing towards the free space on the bench. "I haven't seen you at Hogwarts before, Do you go there?"

(( Sorry, In too many rps ))

"Oh? How old are you?" Aeon asked, she didn't look that much younger than him, Maybe around 9 or 10.

"I turn 12 in August." Aeon replied with a smile.
"What date are you eleven? And when you do come to the school I'll be nice to you and show you around, ok?" He continued.

((I got to rp with Luxen, He's taking me to the Borely Mansion :D
But he's being nice. ))

"Really? Mines on the 5th." Aeon said, stroking his puffskeins. "This is Deo and Canice by the way. Deo is the blue one and Canice is the purple." Aeon held up the two puffskeins who were still happily humming.

"I know ay, Their fun to be around." Aeon replied, listening to the puffskeins hum. "Do you have any pets?"

"Maybe you should get some puffskeins then, They aren't expensive and EASY to care for." Aeon explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back