meeting someone new

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jason was walking through the Harbour his his hood up and his hands in his pockets in an attempt to keep warm. It was windy and cold he was thinking of going inside but decided that the frest air was good for him. He bravely took his hands from his pockets and immediatly felt the cold. He walked over to a metal fence and leant against it. As the wind wipped his face he smiled and showed all his teeth. He chuckled slightly then closed his eyes. His face felt numb, but he liked it. He felt like a child again. He looked to his side still smiling and saw a woman walking towards him. "Lovely summers day right." He laughed alittle at his joke which he knew was a bit sad, laughing at his own jokes but he did feel alittle childish at the moment.

It wasn't easy having a newborn. The weeks were whipping by for Estrella, who was taking a crash course in being a mom. She hardly had time to herself. Persephone, the family house elf that her grandfather had insisted stay with the young parents for the time being, had instructed Estrella to take half a day off for herself. The nineteen year old was leery of leaving Olivia, who was only a month old, but figured that she had no reason to distrust the old creature.

Naturally, she gravitated to New Zealand. A small shopping trip was in order- she could justify it if she bought outfits for her daughter, right?- and the first place she intended to visit was Obsidian Harbor. She was on her way to one of the shops when a young man said something to her. Narrowing her eyes at him, she tried to call him to memory. Nothing. "Lovely day, indeed," she laughed. "I take it you aren't from around here?"

Jason looked at her pulled. He did recognise her, only just but still. " Yes i do live here, all my life infact. What about you." He smiled kindley at her as he spoke then looked quickley over her should to look at something then back towards her.

(Sorry its a bit rubbish)

"Did you go to the school here?" Estrella asked with a raised brow. "I don't believe we've ever met." She extended her hand. "Estrella Drage- I mean, Estrella Styx." Sometimes she introduced herself by her maiden name on accident. If this guy had gone to Hogwarts New Zealand, that would probably be who he remembered her as. She had been Head Girl, though she hadn't been acquainted with several of the students in her year. The young woman shivered noticeably as a breeze plowed over the sea and into the harbor.

Jason shrugged. " Well i kind of did. I spent half my school life here and the other half in Durmstrang so you might just not remember me thats all." He smiled then noticed that she sivered. " Do you want my jumper if your cold?" Jay diddnt like to see a girl cold, he was a gentleman like that. Just how he was raised.

"That must be it," Estrella chuckled. She shook her head at the offer of his coat. If she had been single and she had known the guy, she might have accepted it. Not that it wasn't a nice gesture or anything. "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm fine." Smiling warmly, she asked, "What house were you in? Here, I mean." She figured a name might trigger her memory, but she wasn't about to ask for it.

Jay put his jacket back on before he spoke again. He sorted his collor out at the same time as speaking to her. " I was in urm Ravenclaw. What about you, you seem like a Ravenclaw or a Gryffindor. Or am i compleately wrong." He laughed. He wasnt really that good at geusing peoples houses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back