Meeting new people.

Marylin Song

She was just walking down the street. She hoped that she would meet new people. She smiled at a few passerbys... But, no one that seemed to want to talk to her.

"Marylin..." She was quite shy, and having this boy, unknown, come up to her was quite, out of the ordinary... "You can call me Lyn."

Ryan was walking around when he seen Lyn Song. At least it look like her." Marylin Song it that you?"

She didn't know the Ryan boy, so she did't speak to him, because she was shy shy shy.... But, she turned to Blane and said, "Well, been out, such a pretty, pretty day."

She looked at the boy... Muggle school. She was in America... In Cali. Bt, did he remember that? "Uhm.. I guess. But, did we ever talk?"

" Yes all the time. We had classes together. I've changed alot since you seen my last. I had blonde hair."

"DAKOTA!!!!!!!!" She ran to him, and hugged him..

She was wowed. He was holding her... and she could smell him. To bad they weren't dating. "Dakota.. Ryan..."

She heard a girl, she smiled, shyly, and said, "Yes, ma'am."

"Hi..." Jezreel said shyly. She saw all of these people talking and so desperately wanted to make new friends. So she threw caution to the wind and took the chance hoping she would find someone she could consider her friend.

"Hello, My name is Marylin. You can cal me Lin." She smiled, shyly of course. She was quite embarrassed to be talking to so many people at one time.

My name is Jezreel. I am new here and I'm actually looking for someone who can show me around everything...I'm still a little lost.

"I'm sorry. I'm lost to, but maybe we could help each other?" She smiled, shyly.

"It is a pleasure to have someone to talk to." She smiled, "I just moved from America." She laughed...

"San Antonio, California." She smiled... Looking around at all the shops, she could see many people, but no one them seemed like they had time for a chitchat... she laughed a little. "It's huge. Wow." She smiled.

Andromeda apologised for being so quite, alot on her mind!!
"I'm so sorry, it's my shift at Honeydukes, pop over any time..it's a great sweet shop! See you bye!" with that she ran across the street to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back