Meeting Maddiie at 9 3/4

Christina Holland

"Oh Hurry Maddiie" Tina mumbled to herself. Tina stood by the gates waiting for her daughter to arrived, she hoped she came an safe and not harmed. Oh but she could'nt wait until to see her perky face.

Maddiie had been dosing a bit on the train. She was happy to go home but what a long trip it was. She had no worries of seeing everyone this brake, in fact she was happy for this brake. To much school and dilemma can wear a witch. As the train slowed down to its stop, Maddiie gather up her duffel bag, instead of halting her trunk around. As she got out of the train with Sundance on her shoulder, she looked around to see her mother waiting on the platform.

"Hey Ma" She yelled out. She ran towards and gave her a big bear hug.

Tina supresse her tears back. Maddiie looked more and more like her older brother, but you know alot girlier. She hugged her daughter back lucky to have her home. They strode out the invisble battiier and went out on to the street of London.

"I'm so glad your home, your father would be happy to
see you. How was school, you never really wrote back.?"

"I Know mom I forgot really, school
work was to much that you know I have a job than
I got quiddtch practice. So yeah you
would understand, so are the twins coming
home."

Maddiie linger on her mother arms.
Being back an London was amazing,
wish she can share with her friends.

"I'm not sure mejia I think they be staying at their school. I hope they do
but you know them, they want to make up their own mind." Tina sighed noticing
her twins are growing up. If only her son was here, this would been a complete vacation. "So anyways have you meet friends, boyfriends, etc.." she eyed her daughter.

Maddiie sighed. Wishing the twins would come, than getting back to
what her mom was saying. "Yeah I meet a lot new friends, but no boyfriend
don't worry mum, I'm not over you-know-who, so I rather stay single for now."

"My daughter you are such a.." Tina paused.
"No I love you , so lets hurry hold my hands, so that we can
appropriate.
Tina hold on top her daughter and in
a sudden moment they were at home
"Now go wash up, your father should be home soon." she looked at the father clock.

Just as she said such thing Roswald enter at cue. He had just been promoted to Unspeakable department at the Ministry. He couldn't wait to tell his wife about who seem to have been cooking dinner. She had bots and disses cooking on their own and chores being done too.

"Hello dear" he spoked behind her.
He gently kissed her and gave her a giant hug.
"So has Maddiie arrived yet?" he asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back