Meeting In The Morning

Vanessa Parker

Vanessa sighed. She wanted to meet a new friend or something, but she didn't see anyone to talk to. She decided to just look out the window. There was frost on the grass, and it looked so beautiful that she started writing a poem about it in her head. All of a sudden she heard a few footsteps. She turned around and saw a girl who looked like she was in her third year, just like Vanessa.

"Hi there," she said, smiling. "I'm Vanessa Parker."

Nothings more nice than a winter breeze, Llheione sat at the tower window at the north tower while she stare at the falling snow. It was actually very nice up here but sometimes, Llheione felt she's alone and she doesn't want to be alone. When she heard a voice, Llheione turned her head around and saw a girl that is one of her classmates on one of her classes. She smiled back at the girl who introduce herself as Vanessa, "Hello, I'm Llheione Cole but you can always call me Ley." She told Vanessa and got down from the window sill.

Vanessa took a closer look. She realized she had seen the girl in a few classes. She listened to what the girl said. "Nice to meet you, Ley," she said. She wondered what Llheione thought of poetry. "Hey, are you a poetry fan? I mean, I made up something and I don't want anyone to hear something that they don't like..."

She went over the poem in her head. It wasn't her best, but she was proud of it. She had come up with it in a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back