Meeting him at Dark

Odette Marcuex

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Odette had called Atticus and they had agreed to meet here, later when less people would be around. She sat under a light post and fixed her strappless white dress and pulled her matching jacket tighter. It wasn't that cold out but she was always cold. She tapped her foot getting a bit impatient.

Atticus was still trying to get his zipper to work as he walked down bleak street. He had seen the old skinny jeans in his closet, wondering why he hardly ever wore them; now he knew. There she was under the lamppost, waiting for him. He came from behind. "Pretty girls shouldn't be alone." He said in a seductive voice.

Odette jumped up and turned around quickly, "Atticus." She sighed, "You scared the cr@p out of me." She should had figured he would do something like that.

She smiled and hugged him back, "You now i couldn't be mad at you for long."

She looked up at him, "So how'd you get out?" She grinned.

"Ah I see." She smiled at him, "i had to sneek out the living room window." Witch was really hard to do while sharing a room.

She smiled at him "its fine I do it all the time." She smirked and reasured him with a kiss.

Odette smiled when he kissed back, she wasn't expecting him to. She looked at him, he looked nice in the dim lighting.

Odette smiled "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." She grinned and pulled herself closer to him. He was always so warm.

He kept his arms about her, she was so cold. But, he would expect that from an epileptic.

Odette drapped herself over his chest and laid her head on it to her his heartbeat. "mmmm You so warm baby." She smiled.

"Just for you. I'll always be warm." He said, his cool breath blowing in her hair and holding her tightly.

She smiled and looked up at him, "Your to good to me."

Odette smiled "Of course not, why would I?" She looked up at him.

He laughed as a comment that he wouldn't say ran through his head. He shrugged and kissed her quickly again.

She saw him shrug and kiss her a little to fast. It upset her but she shrugged and kissed him back.

He pulled away and smiled at her. "You are so beautiful. Why don't we get out of here?" He asked. "Maybe to a restaurant."

Odette smiled and thought of some places to go but pushed away those thoughts. "Sure that would be nice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back