Meeting her.

Stacy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Stacy walked with her new shoes in a bag in one hand and her other hand swinging at her side. She still couldn't believe she was married or the amount of fuss her aunt had made of it. It was a good thing her uncle hadn't seen her because she had a feeling he wouldn't be very happy about it. It was an accident that they married after all but she was starting to really like Kevin. He was handsome and kind and basically a gentleman. It was this sort of thing that made Stacy love alcohol. She was so busy thinking about Kevin that she almost walked into someone. "Sorry. I didn't see you there." She smiled apologetically at the woman in front of her.

Sarah had been in a good mood for no reason at all. She had just saw Kari, that was probably it. He always made her so happy. She had been in such ignorance that she didn't see the young girl in front of her. She collided, apologizing immediately. "Sorry!" She exclaimed. She looked at the girl and smiled also. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, really. No harm done. You??" Stacy held out her hand to shake with the woman in front of her. "I'm Stacy, by the way. Stacy Cameron." Stacy loved meeting new people and she had been doing that a lot just recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back