Meeting Her First Slytherin

Loreli Salenger

Dressed in a nice, dark blue tank, and some blue jeans; Loreli made her way down to the grounds. She enjoyed it in Hogwarts so far; and was learning so many things. She had skipped a few lessons though, her tiredness catching up to her. She had been so busy reading up, that she hadn't really been sleeping. As a break between reading a book she had brought with her, and writing a letter, she went out to the lawn. Down by the lake, she spotted the perfect place to relax, by a beautiful rosebush. She knelt down first thing, and sniffed it lightly. It was scented beautifully.

((Sorry It's Lame))

Alex walked out into the familiar vicinity of the rosebush, glancing around he noticed a Hufflepuff kneeling to the rosebush, rolling his eyes he went and walked over to her, "Well, well, well, hello there." Alex said, winking at the girl, "What brings you out here on a day like today?" Alex asked, wondering why people even bothered to come outside on days like today, and why not just stay inside and study, or some poop.

Alex chuckled softly, "I'm Alex, Alex Blade." He said, and it seemed like a common thing for him to say lately, it wasn't hard for him to make new friends, so he seemed to be introducing himself a lot lately. He didn't mind though, not at all. Alex sat down next to the girl, and wondered exactly who she was.

Loreli jumped back, startled by the sudden interruption. After gaining her composure again, she smiled and said. "I t-think It's nice o-outside." She really did. though it was probably because she enjoyed all nature. She kept the smile on her face as the boy introduced himself. She nodded and introduced herself. "L-Loreli Salenger... T-that's me." She said stupidly. If he hadn't been standing there, she would have slapped her forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back