Meeting Freckles!

Anastasia Lankford

Anastasia walks up what seems like a thousand stairs to the owlery to meet Freckles. Oh my God...I'm so out of shape. I need to work out! In California, Anastasia would wake up every morning and run up and down the coastline and in the evening she would repeat the morning routine. She's a certified lifeguard...whats her deal with stairs today?!

Out of breath and ready to take a break and sit down she sees Freckels fly in her direction. She was happy that he didn't abandon her...that would have been a waste of galleons! "Hi Freckles! Okay, I want you to fly this letter to Mum!" Anastasia gives him a treat and a friendly pet. Watching Freckles fly in the distance she shouts "Don't let me down Freckles!" Then she immediately thinks to herself Wait a second...Did I really just yell that out? Anastasia laughs at herself...she's never really depended on an animal other than her owl.

Anastasia enjoys the view way up in the tower, theres the lake, the lawn...you can see everything up here! She almost feels like Rapunzel being up this high...but shes not stuck up and prince charming is nowhere in sight. Unfortunately.. It seems that everyone in Hogwarts is getting paired up...whats that all about?! Anastasia decides to just hang out in the owlery and think about her stay at Hogwarts, and maybe even see who else ventures up those stairs to meet their owls or just simply look out at the view.

Kale walks up the stairs all the way to the owlery, hoping to just explore more of the Hogwarts grounds. He doesn't have an owl yet, but once he gets all of his school supplies squared away and maybe even a job, he's planning on buying one as soon as possible.

Once Kale walked into the enterance, he notices a very pretty girl sitting against the wall scoping out the view. Wow, she has got to be one of the prettiest girls I've seen at Hogwarts since I've got here... he thinks to himself. For once in his life...he actually has no clue what to say. He awkwardly stands in the doorway, wide eyed...its almost a funny sight.

Anastasia was sitting in the state of dozing off when she heard footsteps out of the blue. I didn't think anyone would actually be coming up here tonight... she thought to herself. As she saw the boy appear in the dorway she realized that she hasn't ever seen him before. His strange attitude was making her feel really awkward and almost even nervous. What the hell is he doing...? Anastasia sat there and stared at him, waiting for him to say something -- that didn't happen...so she took this issue in her own hands.

"Uhhh...Hi...??"

Anastasia had no idea what to say to this kid...Is he okay?

Kale finally steps out from his "trance-like" behavior and walks over to the girl. "Hi" he looks around quickly noticing no one else is around "I'm sssorry...I don't normally act...this. strange." he then looks over at her again. Kale is now back to normal..."My name is Kale Thomas. I'm from Slytherin." He extends his hand so that she can give it a shake; giving her a big smile he asks, "Whats your name?"

She must think I'm a total idiot...Recover Kale--RECOVER!!

Anastasia thinks his strange behavior is actually sorta cute, she lets out a nervous laugh. What else can she really do in this kind of situation? "Uhmmm" she looks at the boy with confused eyes, and still feeling extremely awkward "Hi Kale, my name is Anastasia Lankford." she gives him a warm smile "I'm from Gryffindor.." Anastasia shakes Kales hand. This boy actually seems to...like me? GAAAWD. I DON'T EVEN KNOW! How random is this? Anastasia starts to think about boys and girls pairing up together at Hogwarts...and then perfect candidate Kale comes marching up the stairs this very night while shes sitting alone...hmmm...?

Anastasia lets out another nervous laugh. She has a million different thoughts running through her little head. "Uhh, take a seat Kale...I don't bite, I promise." ...Unless if you would like me too. she thought to herself. Anya is actually enjoying his company...in a strange way..

Okay, thanks.." Kale decides to take a seat right next to Anastasia. He finally thinks of something clever to say... "Sooo, whats a pretty girl like you doing by yourself up in this tower by yourself at night?"

YEA-UHH...the K-man is baaack! He gives her a big smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back