Meeting for the Wrock Group

Hilary Grace

OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
Hilary wandered down to the lake with her back pack in tow. Inside she had all the things she would need to run a good meeting for the newly revived club. She took a seat on the big rock and pulled out a big container of cookies. A treat from home. Munching one she waited for the other members to arrive.

Hilary continued to munch on her cookie removing her list from her bag of all the members. Atleast a few people had signed up, so she hoped that someone would come.

Kailey ran out of the castle and over to the lake, she saw Hilary there with cookies, FOOD! Kailey thought as she quickened her pace. Once she got there she was out of breath. "Can I," she paused to take a deep breath, "Have a cookie?" she finfished looking at the jar.

Kat walked down to the lakefront and saw Kailey and Hilary already there. "Hey guys!! Is this all of us?" she asked with a curious look on her face and then added, "Ooooo!!! May I have a cookie? Please!"

Hilary looked up "Sure girls! There are plenty!" She threw a couple of cookies to each of them. "Well Crispin is supposed to be comming but we can start without him."

Kailey caught her cookies and took a bite out of one. After she swollowed it she said "Thanks! What flavor are these?" Before taking another bite out of her cookie.

"They're a mixture Kailey, curtesy of my mom" she looked at the cookie in Kailey's hand, "but I think you have a good old chocolate chip there." Hilary smiled, hoping Kailey liked chocolate chip.

"Excellent!" KAiley exclaimed before asking "Are there any sugar cookies? Those would be sweet!"

"I think I have a sugar cookie and it's yummy!!" said Kat while shoving the last bite of cookie into her mouth. "So Crispin's the only other one who signed up?" she added curiously.

"Here you go Kailey, and you girl's can just help yourselves." Hilary threw her a sugar cookie and placing the container on a rock. "Yep, and I think we are just waiting for Crispin, and he said he was on his way. So what kinds of music do you guys like?"

"Urm, I don't really have anything that is like my one favorite type of music I guess. I hate rap though. Can't stand it, but other than that I like just about everything else." Kat said as she grabbed another cookie.

"Yo, yo, yo Home dogg" Hilary said in a joking matter before bursting out laughing and falling back on the rock, she sat up grabbing her head "Ow, okay rap is out, it hurts my brain"

Kat burst into laughter as Hilary tried to imitate a rapper. "Yes, I can't understand it and it makes my head hurt! Hence why I say please NO RAP!!"

"No rap!" KAiley exclaimed agreeing wholeheartedly "I don't like country that much...I can stand it but I don't like it at all." she said "I like classic rock and metal...But I'll play almost anything." she said answering Hilarys question.

"Okay, yeah I like classic rock too having grown up partially in the muggle world." Hilary smiled "Well do you guys like the Wyrd Sisters?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back