Meeting Ellie

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Harri practically skipped towards brightstone village, a grin was spread across her face and she went to enter the three broomsticks but changed her mind. It was a lovely day so she decided to sit on a bench outside while she waited for Ellie. She felt the warm sun heating her skin and she closed her eyes, a smile still painted on her face.

Ellie was walking down Brightstone Village on a fast pace, humming happily to herself and grinning. It was a warm, sunny day, and she was please to be able to wear only short shorts, a tank top and trainers again. As she got nearer and nearer the Three Broomsticks, she spotted Harri and began to run. "Hey" She said, stopping in front of her with a grin spread across her face.

"Ellie!" Harri said happily jumping up and hugging her friend, "How are you?" she asked a grin on her face, she was just so happy lately.

Ellie hugged Harri, still grinning, happy to see her friend. "Im great, yourself?" She asked Harri in return.

"I'm absoloutly fantastic!" she said smiling radiently "It's good to see you!" she said happily sitting down again "Alots happened since the last time I saw you!" she said grinning and tapping the bench beside her in an invitation for Ellie to sit down.

Ellie grinned and sat beside Harri. "What happened??" She asked excitedly, it was obviosly something good as Harri was grinning, which made Ellie grin alot more too!

Harri grinned again, hardly able to contain her excitment, she tried to calm down a bit before speaking because she didn't want to talk so fast that Ellie couldn't understand which at the moment was looking like a possibility. She took a deep breath and started speaking "Well, last summer I went to this camp place, and I met this boy. And then I met him again really recently and we got on soo well! And we kissed and he asked if I wanted to go out with him sometime!" she said starting off at a normal pace and ending in an almost squel. She looked at Ellie her eyes shining. "And he is absoloutly gorgeous, and we get on so well!" she said happily thinking of Kevin.

Ellie laughed and grinned, happy for Harri, "That's brilliant" She said with a grin. "I have some news like that too!" She told Harri, thinking about a few days before.

"Ooo Tell me everything!" Harri said intrigued.

"Well i seen Mike down beside the Lake the other day, sitting himself, so i joined him and he asked me out and we kissed!" Ellie said excitedly.

Harri grinned "WOW! Really! Thats great! So he did like you back all this time!" she said laughing and nuddging Ellie "So it's official now?" she asked.

Ellie laughed, "Yehp" She said with a grin. "So when you seeing this boy, and whats his name?" She asked.

"His names Kevin!" Harri said grinning "He's Caysi's Finnigans cousin! And I should be seeing him quite alot in the summer! And also next break I'm going to stay with Caysi's sister in Scotland and he's going too, so I'll get to spend alot of time with him!" Harri siad happily thinking about the summer ahead and the next break which was so far in the future. "Who would have thought it, you and me all loved up!" she siad laughing.

Ellie grinned, before laughing, "I know" she said, her eyes glittering.

"It's so exciting though isn't it?" Harri said, she hadn't felt so happy in along time, and it was nice to talk about it with her very best friend!

"Yes it is" Ellie said, grinning and thinking about the next time she would see Mike. Because of the Holidays she didn't know when that would be, and decided she would have to send him an owl later on. "My tummy goes all butterflies when i think about it" Ellie added, giggling.

"Same!" Harri said "And when we kiss it feels like an electric current is running through me!" she giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back