Meeting And Greeting

Alga

Alga sat beneath the gentle ripples of the lake.
It was frighteningly cold and she was worried about her tail freezing.
She hadn't met many merpeople and hoped to meet more.
She sighed and began fiddling with her hair.

Storm was sitting in his nice warm cave counting up all the trinkets and things he had found or been given by the students. He was rather bored and had nothing interesting to do. He hardly saw humans anymore and that let him down, They usually came a lot during the warmer weather. Storm decided to venture out to see if he could find anything worth taking from the lake's floor. When he left however, He saw a mermaid he hadn't met before and decided to go say hello. Storm swam towards her, giving her a friendly smile. "Hello there." He said in his usual enchanting, musical voice. As well as speaking in mermish.

Alga looked blankly at the merman for a moment. She stopped twiddling her hair and suddenly snapped back tp life.
She had met most of the merpeople from the lake but she hadn't met this one.
"Hello," She said, smiling. "I'm Alga," She said, extending a hand.

Storm smiled again and shook her hand. "Hello there, I'm Storm. It's nice to meet you." He said, So far there were only mermaids in the lake, He was the only merman he knew of. But then again, More and more merpeople pop up out of hidden caves or places under water.

"I used to live several lakes over" she pointed randomly behind her, "with my parents but they said I was old enough to have a cave of my own." Alga smiled at Storm. He was the first merperson she'd met and he was a merman.
Alga twiddled her hair a bit, "You have a nice tail." She giggled slightly at this. It was the equivalent of saying 'nice legs'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back