Meeting again

Izzy Shale

OOC First Name
Alex
Izzy was walking down towards the lake where she was ment to be meeting her brother, Tom to pass on some `important` information that he needed on school in general.She sat down leaning against a tree constantly looking up when she heard footsteps. She wondered if anyone else would come over to her talk whilst she was waiting.She heard more footsteps it wasnt her brother it was Alex.Izzy had wanted to see him over the past few days but couldnt puss herself to looking for him.`Thanks for that butterbear the other night` she said when he had gotten close enough to here. `So what have you been up to recently?`she said standing up.

"Not much avoiding a nuisance by the name of Ai Adlam. She is a Ravenclaw that fancies herself a Slytherin and apparently delights in picking on first years. She caught me in the hall the other day and since we have had a back and forth row of revenge on each other after she tripped me in the hall and called me a mudblood. I cut her bag open and thus started the vengence. It has been a great opportunity to try out my latest inventions. They worked pretty well considering she is a second year." He leaned forward and kissed her and grabbed her hand hoping they could go for a walk. He nodded his head in the direction of the grounds and said "Lets walk for a bit i have been cooped up in the castle all day it will be nice to walk."

`So did your latest inventions work?what were they? The must of been good if you used them on a second year!!` She had wondered about him and his inventions so much.`i couldnt stop thinking of you when we first met that night at the Hogs Head.Have been longing to find you.`She said taking his hand.`come on then.. so how have you been?It feels like ages since we last talked`she said looking into his eyes as they started to walk.Its was rather sunny outside which wasnt the greatest of news as her bruises from Steph a first year ravenclaw had wanted to pick a fight were rather visable.She hoped no one would she she had been trying to keep them hidden she didnt want to tell anyone about it Alex would be the only one to know but only if he asked.`Its so good to see you.`she said still smilingas they walked.

"Oh they are just little things one is called a pixie drop and the other is a venus bomb. The pixie drop is like catnip but for pixies it attracts a bunch of pixies from nowhere and they bite and nip at you for like five minutes no serious damage but they are annoying enough to stop you in you tracks. My Venus bomb is a stop you in your tracks kind of device it attacks you with a bunch of vines that wrap around you just tight enough so that you cant move and you fall over. A sufficient trap for those running after you." He laughs remembering how he had gotten Ai really good with them. He noticed as they were walking that she seemed a little tense and looking at her he noticed several bruises. "Who did this to you Izzy? They will pay i will have them hanging from the gargoyles on the astronomy tower when i catch them!" He had a grimace on his face that would scare even the meanest slytherin away at that point.

`You have great ideas Alex,you should put them together and create one huge invention that does everything!`She said knowing what Alex was going to say next her bruises were far too visible but she really didnt want to get anyone into trouble`it was nothing` she said witha tear in her eye.`alright it was something,`she siad goinig into an explaination`so i was walking down by the lake and saw steph i went over and said hi,she had an evil glare in her eye.she started saying how we were going to have loads of fun.She then shoved me to the floor and started punching me in the stomach`she said now in tears.`She then sat on my chest i was in so much pain but i didnt want it to seem that way,so that was how i got these bruises that you can see now.`She was now in tears completly and her thoughts of what had happened had come flooding back to her. But she would be fine now she had Alex everything would be ok.

He grabbed her and held her tight he could think of nothing else to ease her pain. She was crying and all he could think of was how much pain he could cause this Steph. She would pay for the pain she caused Izzy. "WHERE IS SHE?!?" He all but yelled he was just so furious.

`Noooo dont hurt her just because she hurt me i like you for wanting to help me but you cant do off on her because of a small fight. Her sister watched the whole thing and then ran up to me afterwards asking if i was alright she had previously been beeten up by her younger sister. Leslie, shes a second year gryfendor but all she kept on saying to me is how she didnt want her sister to get expelled please dont say anything im ok now i have you and im never going to talk to steph again.`She was so adamant that she wouldnt get leslies sister into trouble no matter what happened.`promise me you wont say anything`she said pulling away from him this was serious it couldnt get spread to anyone.

"OK, but only for you." He was so mad but he couldnt do anything, he didnt want to make her mad or feel bad about someone getting expelled. "So i have been working on this new firework with my cousin and was wondering if you would come see it this weekend we can go out by the cliffs and see it if you want. I added a couple things just for you."

`Thank you`she was wiping away the last of her tears now he had agreed that he wouldnt say anything.when Alex started talking about a new invention she got really excited instantly.`You added some things for me?!`she said putting a hand on her heart loving the feeling about somethingsomething being done for her was she really that important to him,she obviously was she was his girlfriend afterall.`if youve added something for me i cant not go ill be there for you dont you worry.`she said as they started walking again.`id love tobe there with you.`He had turned her world upside down..

His love for her was all the stronger now, he wasnt quite sure how it worked out that way but he was sure of it. She was his one and only and he just couldnt wait till this weekend it would be exciting he had it all figured out. He would start with a picnic in the sunset and when it finally got dark he would set it off the biggest firework display he had ever made and all for her. He was so glad she was looking happier than before it made him well up inside with joy at the site of her beautiful smile. "I want to see with that smile on your face all the time and i will make it my goal to keep it there forever!" He said looking at her with the biggest sheepish grin that had ever crossed his face.

She was watching his facial expressions wondering what he was thinking his eyes were showing pure love and affection but she wasnt sure what he wanted out of it all was it the same as what was on her mind?.`How do you know that i will allways be smiling?I already smile constantly unless it has been a paticully bad day.I really admire you Alex you have done so much to please me`she said looking up at him.

"Who would not want to make you happy?" He was thinking of going to the owlery later to send a message to his uncle he was going to ask his uncle to send him his wizard chess set.

`I dont know, Steph, she just wants to hurt me`she said smiling up at him all she could see was stephs face as she sat on her stomach.

"well forget about her" he said in the gentlest way he could. "Remember that with me you will always be happy." "I'm sending a letter to my uncle for my wizard chess set he should be able to get it to me in the next couple days then we can play!" "Why dont we head back in its getting late and i should head to the owlery before to long."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back