Meeting a familiar stranger

Angelica laughed "I would accept but I'm bankrupt. I seriously need o get my allowance raised."

Sasha laughed. "Me too, why do you think I'm using my dads' money. Come on, it's all on him." She laughed at the terminology she used and stood up, oping Angie would follow. She wasn't too bothered about Jerrod coming.

Jerrod heard Angelica accept the invite to go shoe shopping and knew he'd have to go with her to protect her from any idiots in the shop. "I'm going with you." He follow the two of them.

Sasha grinned as Jerrod followed them. She leant into Angie's ear and whispered to her. "Does he carry bags?" She looked down at her own ones, she had six already, she wouldn't be able to carry much more.

Sasha grinned and giggled. They eventually reached her favourite shop, it had all types of clothes and shoes, it even had a mens section. "Here we are." She said excitedly and ran in, immediatley at the shoe section. She waved at the lady behind the till first, she just laughed and waved back, she knew Sasha very well by this point.

Angelica walked into the shop after Sasha, ignoring her brothers' comment about the place. They ran over to the shoe section. Ang immediately saw a pair of shoes she liked. She picked them up off the shelf. "These are great." She grinned wondring what clothes she had that would go with them.

Sasha looked up at the shoes and gasped. "I know just the thing." She went over to the lady behind the counter, asking about a dress. The lad pointed to the back of the shop and Sasha quickly went over there, returning a few seconds leter holding a dress. "This would go with them perfectly."

Angelica waited for Sasha to come back with whatever it was she was looking for. When Angie saw the dress that she came back with, her eyes shot open. "Merlin's beard. That dress is gorgeous." The dress was just the sort of thing Ang loved to wear.

(I swear you picked a pink one on purpose. lol)

(yer, :D not really )

Sasha grinned at Angie's reaction. "I am queen of all fashions, I know what suits people."

Sasha turned to Jerrod with a stony look on her face. "Look shorty. I'm older than you and know people that could be get you so I suggest you don't mock what you don't understand." Sasha took her fashions very seriously.

Sasha rolled her eyes and turned away from him to his siter. "You like it don't you?" Aside from manipulating and bullying, fashion was the only sthing Sasha thought she was good at. It wasn't acceptable for someone to take the mick out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back