OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Cecily walked back and forth three times, thinking of a comfortable place to have the next Wild Patch meeting. Before her a door appeared, which she stepped through and found a room with a wide, round wooden table on one side with many chairs. On the other side was a cozy fireplace and lots of huge fluffy pillows to lounge on, with tray upon tray of goodies to eat and drink.

She collapsed on one of the pillow, her blonde hair in pigtails and wearing a pajama outfit with tiny pigs flying around the clouds on the blue fabric.

(Come on in and make yourselves at home! It's a pajama party! We all need a much needed break from all that racing. ;-) )

(Meeting will close next Wed.)

Kendall walked in early to the meeting, dressed in her flannel plaid pajamas, and noticed she was the first student there... so she grabbed a cup of pumpkin juice and collapsed onto on of the chairs... she was so exhausted from exam week..

Zoe walked to the seventh floor, in her green and silver pyjamas, and wasn't sure how to open the room of requirement, and thought about it while pacing back and forth, then a door popped up. She opened it and walked in and saw the professor and Kendall already there, "hi everyone!" She said.

Naomi walked in the RofR in her hufflepuff tank top and boxers (her favorite pj set). Although she was still alittle sick and way tired from the race, she did not want to miss a Wild Patch meeting.

"Hey Guys!!! What's up?" she said cheerfully.

Hilary ran into the room, she was wearing her own creation a tank-top that said Wild Patches on it. It had patches all over. She had paired it with some shinny pajama pants. "Hey All!!" Hilary smiled at the group. Though she was the newest member she knew them all from the wheelbarrow races.

"Hey Hillary!" Naomi said happily. "Nice tank top!" she said fluffed the bean bag she was sitting on.

"Thanks Naomi I made it myself. I was going to use it for the wheelbarrow race but, I decided it was more comfy than that." She smiled and collapsed into a huge beanbag chair. "So what are we discussing today?"

Cecily smiled. "Well, today we're going to take a laid back approach and discuss some club business, to get it out of the way. Then I'm going to show you guys something really cool."

Naomi shoved a chocolate chip cookie into her mouth. "I am so excited about your surprise Prof. Cecily!" she said giddily. "When do we start?"

"Well first I wanted to see what you all thought about electing offices for the club. We could have a president, who could field meetings when I'm unable to, a secretary to take notes, things like that. What do you all think?" She pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged them, looking around at all the girls.

Hilary smiled "Ya sounds like a great idea, and it might pull a load off your shoulders professor."

Hilary smiled "How many positions would we have?? Seeing as we are a pretty small group should we find a job for each person??" Hilary looked up not sure.

"Good point,"Cecily said, rubbing her chin. She made a humming noise while summoning a gooey chocolate chip cookie from the huge platters from all around the room. "I think first what we'll do is appoint a President. Any nominations?" She looked around the room expectantly while munching her cookie.

Hilary looked around the silent room. She kind of wanted to have a position but thought seeing as she was the newest member it would be out of sorts for her to suggest it. She decided to see if anyone saw the qualities in her and stayed quiet.

(Okay guys come to the Students club area. I've got a bit of an announcement and need to talk to everybody. Thanks!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back