Mean, Meaner, Meanest

Elouise Possible

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Elouise is yet again alone in the lakefront, walking at the sides of the lake. Hugging a drawing book, a nice view like the lake is a pretty scene that can be draw. Looking at the setting sun, she sigh. The colors of the clouds are breath taking for an art lover and that what just she felt about it, breath taking.

Elouise decide to draw the setting sun and sat near the edge of the lake, Elouise started at the front for the drawing book was given to her yesterday by her father and she like the gift so much. She doesn't want to draw in it, but she had too for this will be the memory she will bring to death.

The vast changes that had taken place in the minds of this Slytherin in the past few weeks had resulted into a complete change of his personality. Andrew had far stopped being friendly, lovely Slytherin that he was in the past years. Now, in his fifth year having finally understood the importance of his house through Arthimacy and Divination both guiding him to the proper balance in his life that could only be brought by this new behaviors that he had adopted and which he liked and respected very much.

Walking through the lake front to get some peace for his new brain and all the newly formed thoughts that it consist of, he wanted some time alone. The setting sun and the lake provided the perfect place for that business. Taking a seat on a large rock, his cold emerald orbs scanned the skies. It was cloudless with many birds making their ways to their nests in the forest.

Taking some large pebbles he started throwing them in water to form ripples. This was again the way he had lived in his orphanage, just being cold and evil and it was time he was in those days again, for the betterment of everyone. He did notice that as the pebbles made their way cutting through the water skin, they splashed a lot of water due to the force he applied on each and this water would surely irritate the young girl that sat far on the other end of the lake. He enjoyed the act waiting for the results he would get soon.

Elouise was going to outline the view first when a vast of water came to her and the drawing book she was holding was soaking wet. Her mouth gap a little and was starring at it, her eyes became watery. Elouise turned her head harshly to see an older boy looking at her, she looked back at her drawing book and stood up slowly. This is war she thought to herself, she took heavy breaths.

Elouise walked where the older boy was and was in front of him a second. She crossed her arm and starred at the boy, thinking how she will end his life without anyone noticing. He ruined her drawing book which was given to her, it was then thats he got her voice back. "What is wrong with you? ... Are you blind not to see me at the edge of the lake?" Elouise asked almost shouting.

Andrew smirked watching the girl stomp towards him and shout. "No darlin, you're too tiny. Wondering if I should get a microscope" he joked giving her a cold grin. His eyes traveled from the little girl to her soaked drawing book. "Ahh...Lets see now..."he said taking the book from her and flipping through the wet pages. Giving her a fake smile he continued

"Very creative but lets just look at the nature rather and portraying it in such dumb ways" he told her as he levitated her book and making it fly towards the lake he made it hover just above the water. "Shall we drown it?"

As the older boy joke around her eyes narrowed more, Elouise gap her mouth as the boy took her drawing book. "Give me that back." She told the boy and tried to take it from him but was no use as she's not tall enough to take from the rude boy. The boy commented on her drawing and the bad part came as the boy levitated her drawing book at the water. The book was wet enough and drowning it will be over for her. What if her father asked what happen to her drawing book, Elouise will be dead. "No, please, don't." Elouise beg at the boy. If she could just jinx this boy this will be over.

Andrew watched the girl command him at first and narrow her eyes at him. He laughed evily and spoke "Give me a reason why I shouldn't?" he questioned her in his deadly tone eying her sharply with his emerald orbs. The way his eyes moved would easily scare most of the young kids, he wondered if this one would have the same effect.

"Reason you say? ... Well, I didn't do anything bad to you and your a one freaking bully Slytherin *****." She breath slowly and smiled, "That's my reason, so, give me back my drawing book and you will not get hurt." Elouise knows how to fight on older people and she will do it if this boy did get it back to her. The boy eyed her, Elouise was afraid but didn't want it to show it to him. His just a boy that bully first years like her. "Give me back my drawing book and don't stare to people ..." She told him.

"Anger" he said amused as he guessed that the girl would be none other than a brave Gryffindor. "Me? Get hurt?"he smirked at her. "Oh! Now I am scared" he continued the funny act. Still levitating her book happily just over an inch above the water he turned his eyes to the water and back to the girl. "My eyes, my wish" he stated simply as she told him not to stare.

"The reason was not that good however as it is your lucky day to come across me...." he said smiling as he levitated her book back placing it into her hands and drying it with another wave of wand to remove all the water he continued "I guess will let you go"

Elouise just stared bored at the boy as he blabber to much before he gave the drawing book back to her. She was going to say thank you but didn't because the boy does deserve to be thanked. "You think I will thanked you? ... You wish." She told him smirking. Elouise turned to face the castle and walked slowly, taking out her wand from her waist. "It isn't your lucky day." Elouise called to the boy even though her back against the older boy. She stopped walking and turned around to face the boy again, "Petrificus Totalus!" She cast upon the boy, loud and clear.

Andrew waited, a cold smile on his face. He knew the girl had been angered enough to curse him. He got to his feet as he awaited her curse. His eyes narrowed as she stopped in her path. "Protego" he yelled easily protecting himself from the body bind curse that the girl had tried to cast upon him. Waving his wand once again he said "Experlliamus". His lips hardly moved however a low sound came as he said the incantation. He waited to see the effects of his spell. If her wand would be thrown away he would surely catch it for he had not played seeker for two years and having learned nothing from that.

Elouise swear to her mind, the older boy cast a shield charm. This is tougher than I thought Elouise waited for the boy to make a move and he was, even though she just heard it a little bit. "Protego!" She casted. Elouise smirked, this girl is not like any Gryffindor first years out there that can be bully all the way over. This girl acts old and not childish, that's what her father taught to her, to be strong ... and evil if necessary. She casted another spell that appears to be a Bluebell flames spell, in this time around when you are dueling, you can't easily think of a good spell. The flames burst out in front of the boy and she was just starring at him.

Andrew was not surprised to see the girl being able to defend herself. "Aww..so you know to use it, huh?"he said laughing at her as he waved his wand and water poured over the flames. He shot the jelly finger jinx at her and with another wave of his wand he shouted "Langlock". If the girl's tongue stuck to the top of her mouth it would serve her well and she wouldn't be able to speak. Two spells at once, would she be able to handle it?

She narrowed her eyes and said, "Whatever, you big headed jerk of a Slytherin." Elouise readied herself for another spell that the boy will cast upon her. When she saw that his wand moved, Elouise casted "Finite." for the spell to stop working. After the one, the boy casted another and it made her off guard, she's not fast enough to do both spell's at once. Once the spell hit her, nothing happen until she spoke for another spell to be casted, Elouise didn't hear anything from her mouth. She spoke again but nothing happen still, this made her scream but nothing went out from her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back