Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Hawthorn Wood with Vampire Blood Core
Chaos Zhefarovich the Second finished up the last of his lectures and had plenty of time to study before the exams. So, he took this as a time to go outside and venture out to areas he had yet to visit. This was where he came across a certain area. From what he had gathered, this place, Avie's Rock, was a memorial. Then again, so was the Rosebush. How many students have died here? Was this the reason why his dad was so adamant on him remaining home and safe? Chaos was not entirely sure, but even his cousins had no issue coming here. That itself was disappointing. His father was so overprotective though he managed to convince his parents that he wanted siblings. And he got them. Two. A brother and a sister. He could not ask for more and thankfully, some of the attention was off of him. He walked around the rocks as he pushed the thoughts of his family aside for now. He wondered if anyone here was related to the boy that died here. With so much information to be discovered, Chaos wondered if this would be worth discovering. Chaos muttered to himself, "But, how much do I care, I wonder."

*I am extremely sorry for replying to this so late!!

Ruto was admittedly getting a little bored of studying, and so she decided to take this opportunity to go exploring instead. She hadn't had much time to do so throughout the year and was hoping she might be able to find something interesting. She made her way out onto the grounds, past the great lawn and the lakefront, and just kept walking until she saw something interesting in the distance. It seemed like all these rocks were a memorial for someone who had died. As Roo heard a voice, she paused, and turned around to find an older boy muttering to himself. She giggled. "Only the mad talk to themselves aloud. But I'm sorry for your loss, if you knew him." she said, wondering if he knew the boy this was all dedicated to.

Chaos heard a giggle, and thought nothing of it until the owner of the voice spoke to him. He turned around to face the one that was responsible for her statement. "Sometimes you cannot find intelligent people to talk to so why not yourself." Chaos shrugged his shoulders as his eyes shifted back to the memorial. No, he did not know this boy and didn’t think his father knew him either. He might have to look into it when he got the chance. Now was obviously not the time. "No, I definitely didn’t know him. Perhaps my dad did, but I don’t know. I was just thinking of how much information is here that we are unaware of - including the deaths that occurred on this soil." Chaos turned his back on the memorial and put his hand on his hip.

Ruto nodded at the boy's statement. He spoke intelligently, and it was something Roo picked up right away and instantly admired. "I agree. Sometimes I find I learn the most whilst talking with myself." she added with a small smile. She thought he probably wanted to be alone, and so almost began to walk away until he spoke again. At his words, she stepped a little closer, figuring she may as well have a conversation with him if he wanted it, and shrugged. "Deaths occur everywhere, I'm afraid. There have been far too many people on this earth for there to be a single place where one has not died... Unfortunate, but true." She looked down for a moment, feeling the memorial get to her a little. It would have been sad to die at the school, but it was inevitable to die eventually. "What's your name?" she asked him, looking up again. "My name is Ruto, but you can call me Roo."

Chaos thought over her statement, and while some might think that someone would be crazy to talk to themselves, and find out more that way, it posed an interesting thought. But it was one that he waved off since he didn't feel like diving into something that deep today. He kept his purple eyes on her as she stepped toward him, closing the distance a bit but not enough to make him uncomfortable. Her next statement sounded like something a family member of his would say. It was dark - but true. But she looked sad about it, versus intrigued. There was the difference. "I suppose you are right. Just sort of ridiculous for it to occur on school grounds, while school is in session. Supposed to be safe here, but I am highly doubting it." Chaos gestured with his hand as he spoke. "I am Chaos Zhefarovich the Second. If you don't mind, I'll just call you Ruto. It sounds more sophisticated. So, what brought you out this way?"

Roo understood where the Gryffindor was coming from and nodded at his words. "I guess nowhere is safe." she admitted with a shrug. It wasn't like Hogwarts could make any promises, but it was still disappointing. As he introduced himself as Chaos, she smiled, and then just chuckled as he decided he'd stick with calling her Ruto instead. It felt weird for people to call her that, and they usually opted to shorten it, but Roo didn't mind. "That's okay. At least I'll know it's you calling." she told him. At his question, she shrugged again. "I just like exploring. The hat almost sorted me into Gryffindor, and the more I explore the grounds, I figure out why." she said truthfully. "Exploring just helps take me away from my thoughts, you know? What brought you out here?"

Chaos hated to think that, but it was the truth. Even his own family was harsh. Some of the higher up members could take someone out and no one would blink an eye if it were for the right reasons. Still, that was not something he could talk about with just anyone, so he kept his mouth shut on it. She was not going to push him to call her Roo, and that was good because he hated being told what he had to do. "Surely other people opt for your actual name and not a nickname. Someone other than me," Chaos shrugged his shoulders, though he could have some pride thinking that he was the only one. It sounded like a privilege. She explained why she was out here, and how she was almost sorted into Gryffindor. He looked back at the memorial, "Honestly, the same. I transferred here last year, so I still don't know much about the school. I was home-schooled for my first and second year because my father was a little too overprotective of his firstborn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back