Maybe one day...

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam heard about the trophy room. It sounded pretty cool so Sam thought he'd give it a go once he was off class. Today, Sam decide he'd pay his visit to the trophy earners of his new school. Of coarse he had to ask a good few students the directions but he got there...eventually.

He opened the door and walked in. It was empty, it was better that way. It was brilliant, all the sparkling trophies. He peered in on the names on a few. Maybe this could be me someday...? Sam thought to himself, For quidditch. he smiled at the thought and continued to gaze at the many gold trophies.

Wednesday had once again been wondering about the school. So far she had found a wonderful window on one of the corridors that she could stand and watch the wonderful view below. Though Wednesday wasn't sure where this window was now. Yet in a way that's what she loved about wondering the school aimlessly.

As she continued her confused walk, Wednesday found her way at what she had heard was a trophy room. Seeing a boy looking at the thophies she walked over to see it was Sam. For two people in the same house, Wednesday was surprised at how little she saw Sam about other than classes. "Hey love" Wednesday said her eyes caught sight of a really shiny trophy.

Sam turned around abruptly when he heard a voice behind him. He hadn't even heard someone enter the room. "Hey you!" Sam said happily as it was Wednesday. He never really talked to her much anymore. "Its been so long since we spoken last. Have you been busy...or avoiding me?" Sam laughed raising an eyebrow. He hoped she wasn't avoiding him, cause he enjoyed having Wednesday around.

Wednesday smiled brightly at how happy Sam seemed to see her. That was always a good sign. "Oh I've been avoiding you" Wednesday said teasing of coarse. "No I guess I've just been a bit busy. Meeting a few people and such." She said turning to look at a few more trophies wondering if her name would ever be on one one day.

"And where have you been?" Wednesday asked turning to Sam once more wondering what he had been up to.

Sam smirked when she said that she was avoiding him. "Hmm...I've been around. Though this is my first time here. But yeah..I've been to the Quidditch pitch daily...thats pretty much it. I mean there was a few dramas but hopefully thats passing." he added with a grin. He knew the drama hadn't even begun as he hadn't told Toni about Jenn. He then took a few steps and admired a few more trophies

Wednesday listened as Sam said he had been around. Though she didn't doubt he spent most of his time at the pitch. "Oh yes Mr. Chaser must get loads of practice in" Wednesday said flashing him a smile before moving a bit over the trophies and stopping at a few that were given out for Halloween costumes. Maybe Wednesday would be able to get one of those.

"Drama?" Wednesday asked wondering what possible drama first years could have. Then she thought back to her private school. Back then she was younger and still there was loads of drama. Usually Wednesday was never actually in the drama but somehow stuck in the middle. "Well I hope you get out of the drama" Wednesday said glad that she hadn't had any of her own yet.

Sam smiled, surprised she even remembered he played chaser. "Which reminds me, you've got some training to do." He said skipping up behind her.

Sam cowered back when she asked about the drama, he really shouldn't have mentioned it at all. "Oh its nothing to be alarmed about." he said politely. "Yeah that makes two of us..." he grumbled. "So umm...enjoying classes?"

Wednesday smiled as he said that she had training to do. "You're telling me" She said rolling her eyes though it was all in good fun. "I still haven't really gotten the hang out mounting broom nonetheless actually flying about" Wednesday explained thinking about the mess she was during flying lessons. A nice few bruises were made during that class.

Though as Sam seemed to pass up off the drama as nothing, Wednesday decided not to pry. She would hear about it soon or a later. After all Hogwarts may be a magical school but it still had rumours and drama was still spread about by mouth. Too bad she probably wouldn't hear all the correct details, but it would due.

Laughing a bit as Sam grumbled about hoping the drama would end, she thought about classes. "Well they are ok I guess. I love History of Magic" A small laugh again came out of her mouth. "God that makes me sound like a complete dork" Wednesday said running her hand through her hair messing it up on purpose. "How are you enjoying lessons?" She asked.

Sam laughed, "I'll help you with that....hang on mounting a broom?" Sam teased light-heartedly. "Damn I have my work cut out." He of coarse was looking forward to the whole thing.

"History of Magic? Urgh I get so bored in that class." Sam sighed. "Your not a dork. Just a slightly nerdy first year." Sam joked. "Hmm....I think I like Transfiguration and of coarse Flying." he had to add in flying though it was slightly boring sonce they were just doing beginner stuff.

Wednesday laughed and playfully pushed him "Oh thanks" She said smiling brightly. "But you do have your work cut out. Should be fun though" She added hoping that Sam really didn't mind if Wednesday was really going to need a bit of help flying on a broom.

Though when he called her a nerdy first year, Wednesday stuck out her tongue at him. "I am so not a nerd. I'm just a bit" She paused trying to find a word "Let's go with odd" she added laughing a bit.

"Well of coarse you like flying. You're probably the best." she added shrugging as she looked at another trophy "Ever hope that your name ends up on one of these?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back