Maybe Just a Little Letter?

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
It was a cold February day as Harri made her way up to the owlery. She had a few letters that she wanted to write but didnt quite know how to phrase and it was beginning to annoy her that she hadnt heard from her dad in sucha long time. not even Tommy had bothered to write to her this term. She scowled as she began climbing the many steps to the owlery her mind flicking to a different topic, Aiden. More the fact that he had left without saying goodbye to even Isabella. She was a really lovely girl and she could tell he had really hurt her. He didn't like that, she also didnt like the fact that Steph still seemed to be slightly hung up over him, she entered the owlery in more then a fowl mood and walked over to the window sill were she sat huffing and folded her arms.

Aiden sat in Durmstrang talking with his friend talking, until he said that he headed to Dark Arts class. He nodded his head heavily and murmured, "Alright Xander, see you later." As his friend left he sighed, being reminded of his friends at Hogwarts, and his mind trailed onto Isabella. He frowned, he was still completely smitten with her, but she liked Mike, there was no doubt about it. Perhaps Harri and Steph wont hate me, I think I ough't to write them, he thought, pulling out a quill, ink and parchment.
Dear Harriet;

I miss you! I know Steph has probably already told you about everything between us but please put that aside, I'm in hell without any of you. I can't see or write Isabella, please don't say that I can't write you either. I'm going bloody insane here, I hate Durmstrang but Gaspard insists that I attend here because my grades were only satisfactory back at Hogwarts. How are things with you Harri? School going well? Sorry I didn't say good bye before I left, but because my Aunt works at Hogwarts, she didn't give me the chance to say goodbye to anyone before taking me away.

Missing everyone,
Aiden Lorka

Aiden quickly sent it off with his owl, and then left to his dorm room, to go catch up with the Dark Arts class as he was very behind.

Harri jumped off of the window sill as an owl narrowly avoided scratching her head, "Oh for fu..." she began before realising the letter was for her. She smiled excitedly, thinking it was from one of her family members who had finally rememberd that she was still alive. Tearing it open her face fell a little as she realised it wasnt from her dad before she smiled at realising it was Aiden. She read through it twice, she was still in a fowl mood and seh was soon scowling again she summoned a pen and parchment and began to write
Aiden! Lovely to finally hear from you! I mean I only found out the other day that you weren't even at school anymore! I've spoken to Isabella and seriously what are you playing at with? She;s sucha great girl but seriously boy your taking the piss

She stopped abruptly and scribbled it out before sighing and rewriting it underneath
Aiden! Lovely to finally hear from you! I mean I only found out the other day that you weren't even at school anymore! I've spoken to Isabella and seriously what are you playing at with? She;s sucha great girl but seriously boy your taking the piss
Dear Aiden,
Sorry you got rushedoff to durmstrang! We're all missing you here!Yeah Steph told me! I think shes really upset ! Aiden you promised me you'd look out for her and not hurt her! And you only went and bloody used her as a rebound! seriously mate what are you playing at?
Things are good, schools not too bad! MY grades are as bad as ever and i havent heard from my family since christmas but you know! what can i do? Of couurse you can write to me anytime. Just please try and be the old Aiden kay?
Hurry up and get good grades so you can come back to us!
Harri x

She sighed adn sent off the letter before sitting back on the windowsill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back