Maybe Friends? Or Not....

Pearl Firn

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Pearl was waiting in Obsidian Harbor for her daughter to be finished school shopping so they could go home. Arisa was old enough to go shopping on her own so Pearl was doing a little window shopping. She was just looking at a window display for Gladrags wondering what was taking her daughter so long. Pearl decided to go look for her not paying attention she turned around and walked right into someone.

Samaire walked down Obsidian with bags in each hand. Her and her family had just moved to NZ so she had taken the chance to refresh her wardrobe.
As she was walking down the street, someone walked straight ino her. Sam straightened herself up after catching her balance. "Don't you have eyes??" Samaire always had pride with herself when she was in public. When she was home she did whatever she wanted but out in the eyes of everyone, she wanted to make an impression.

"I'm sorry" Pearl apologized at the woman, she didn't seem very pleasant but then again,Pearl had just walked right into her. "I wasn't really paying attention" she added. Pearl put her hands behind her back and waited to see if she would just keep on walking or start telling her off.

Samaire stared at the woman. "So you should be. This is a busy street. You don't just walk around like you're blind folded." She smiled at the girl as if she was suddenly her friend. Sam had alwys been hard to work out but no matter what she did, it was always for a reason "So, what's your name then??"

Pearl was a little confused when the woman smiled at her and asked her name, Wow, bipolar much she thought matching the womans smile, "I'm Pearl Kanti, and who would you be?" she asked. Pearl was glad she wasn't angry anymore, she really didn't feel like getting into a fight right in the middle of a crowded street.

"My name's Samaire Green." Sam had lways loved the look on people's faces when she started thi act of good girl bad girl. She used t do it to hr parents and it got her out of many many groundings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back