Maybe A Make Up?

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

Derrik was up in his dorm. Being quite bored he figured that things still needed to be cleared up with him and Brodie. He quickly wrote a note, "Brodie meet me at the North Tower at 5:30pm....I think we still need to talk...Derrik" Asking one of the other boys to use their owl, Derrik got himself ready.

Since time was creeping up, Derrik ran off to the North Tower. Already at this time a sunset was created. The sky filled with psychedelic colors made gave Derrik a soothing mood. Derrik leaned against the wall closest to the opening.

Brodie was in his room reading a book when he got a note from Derrik. Hes just gunna yell at me to never talk to him again he thought sadly before checking the time. It was 5:15, he had 15 minutes to get from the basement to the very top of the castle. Sighing Brodie closed his book and started heading to the North Tower. Once he was there he looked over to Derrik and frowned, "What do you want?" he asked quietly.

While Derrik was spacing out he heard that familiar voice. Still looking out into the open he replyed "Just wanted to talk....is something wrong with that?" Derrik wasn't sure exactly what to say or how to say what he wanted to know. But he had faith that it would turn out well.

"No" Brodie mumbled before going to the opposite side of the room and leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets, "What do you want to talk about?" he asked glancing towards Derrik for a second before forcing himself to look at the ground.

That's the thing, Derrik didn't know what to talk about. He knew what he wanted to know but how would he say it? Be right out blunt or beat around the bush? Boy this was going to be hard.

"Um...that's kind of the thing. I know what I want to talk about...its just I don't know how to say it..." he said as he ruffled his hair. If know one knew this by now, Derrik was beyond nervous now. As a mental note, Derrik saw that Brodie looked at him quickly but looked at the ground just as fast.

"Jeez, just spit it out" he said crossing his arms. He really didn't want to spend more time with Derrik then needed be, Brodie was beginning to think that cutting all ties with Derrik would be much simpler then to keep going down this path. Maybe you can even get yourself a girlfriend? he thought. He really didn't like the idea, but thats what every other normal person was doing, why not him?

Derrik winced at Brodie's reply. He turned against the wall to look at Brodie hope that he would look at him in return.
"I don't want to sound like a stiffer but...I want to know how you really feel for me...or what you think of me. I've been thinking for the past few days that between us...its not the greatest friendship if that's what you can call it."

He stared directly into Brodie's eyes.

Brodie didn't know how to answer Derrik's question... Should he tell the truth? Should he lie? Should he just up and leave right now. So many questions like these buzzed around in Brodie's head as he looked Derrik straight in the eyes for the first time since there fight, "I think your an annoying mud blood who sometimes I really wish I had never met... but I'm pretty sure I love you" he said before looking down at the floor again. It felt good to finally tell Derrik how he felt, even if he didn't feel the same.

To his surprise Brodie did look up at Derrik. Of course Brodie had to insult him somehow but at the end he admitted that he somewhat loved him. Derrik smiled. He snuffed his nose with his thumb before speaking.

"Hm...why does something tell me that you're not being completely true? You're hiding something that is beyond the truth." Derrik smirked. Now it was is turn to mess with him. Just to see how Brodie like it.

Brodie glared at the smirking Derrik. Just then Brodie walked over to Derrik and pinned him against the wall before crushing his lips against his. Once he pulled away Brodie walked back to his end up the room and sat against the wall with his arms crossed looking at the floor again.

Before he knew it, Derrik was pinned against the wall. Even faster than that, Brodie's lips met with Derrik's once more.
"Oh my Merlin....this can't be happening again." Derrik thought for a second more. "Okay...he does love me but still...i can't walk away from Tala...I love him."

Derrik let out a sigh. "Talk about unexpected...but I now know how you really feel for me but....." Derrik walked up to Brodie and gave him a hug.

"You know I can't do anything because I love Tala and I don't want to hurt him...I know you can try to understand but listen....don't ever give up hope. If anything happens....there is still a chance." Derrik backed away into his corner and fell to the floor with his head in his hands. With all this again, Derrik wasn't confused but...was just a little lost.

"I don't need you to sugar coat it, I lost, the end" Brodie replied once Derrik was back in his corner. Brodie stood up and looked at Derrik, "and I don't want to be the guy you come crawling to when you and Tala break up, if you don't like me now you never will," he added before leaving the tower. Brodie was so happy it was almost summer, he wouldn't have to see anyone, he could just stay at his uncles house and not have to deal with the drama of hogwarts.

Derrik got up and quickly ran behind him giving him a hug.
"It's not game over. There is still a chance. Its just right now I love Tala more. Besides...I love it when you pick on me. There's a part of me that always will."
If this wasn't enough to keep Brodie around who knew what it would take.

It hurt Brodie when Derrik said he loved Tala more, Aren't I good enough? he thought closing his eyes. Brodie loved the feeling of Derrik's arms wrapped around him, it always made him feel warm. Only letting himself stand there in Derrik's comforting embrace for a few seconds longer Brodie turned to Derrik, "are you done trying to make me feel better yet?" he asked.

Derrik was a little hurt by what Brodie said.
"I'm not done trying to make you feel better...I'm telling you the truth." Derrik looked down at the ground. He felt so bad now. He knew that the two of them could still be friends, its just that Brodie wanted to be more than friends and that's not want Derrik wanted at the moment.

Brodie lifted up Derrik's face so they were looking at each other again, "aren't you suppose to be the cheerful one here?" he asked with a half hearted smile. He didn't mean to make Derrik feel bad.

Brodie lifted Derrik's face so they were eye to eye. Brodie spoke something that was true. Derrik couldn't help but laugh a little bit.
"Well..this is true...its just I still want to be friends with you. I know deep down you're really cool and all. I just have my eyes set on someone else." Derrik said as he took Brodie's hand away from his face and placed them back to Brodie's sides.

"But I'll tell you what...you can still bash on me whenever you feel like it. Just don't destroy me would you?"

"I can deal with friends" Brodie said blushing as he realized his hands were still near Derrik's face. He quickly shoved his hands in his pockets as soon as Derrik let go of it.

Derrik smiled at Brodie for his blushing and his agreement of being friends. "This is good" Derrik thought to himself.

"Um...so what shall we do now? I feel better that we got this out." Derrik said with a little smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back