OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Oak Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Conan woke up in the common room from his accidental afternoon nap. Since his sister, Ai, was not around, he assumed that she was with her friend from Ravenclaw. And, with Conan left alone with nothing to do, he went out of the common room and went to the Third Floor. Strolling in the castle, it was something Conan hasn't done in a while. He looked around as a lot of people, mostly students passed by. He found a vacant bench and sat on it, observing those who passed by. He wondered if he would meet a new friend. Would it be a girl? A boy? He had no idea. All he did was sit down and waited if someone would dare to approach him.

The sound of an alarm clock woke the dozing Jessica Cambridge. Jess jerked her head to look at the clock and rolled her eyes when it indicated that the time was still 7:00 A.M. Jess adjusted the time earlier the night for she need to have her morning workout by jogging around the castle. The Cambridges always jog on the morning to help them stay fit and their circulation running smoothly. Jess expected to bump into her older brother while jogging but fortunately, he wasn't around to be found. Either he was too drowsy to wake up or the castle was really that big to outrun someone. Fortunately, there's no class today so Jessica can goof off all her free time without worrying that she is skipping a class. She brought a bottled water with her a she ran around Hogwarts' corridors and lawns. There weren't really tons of people yet since it was still 7:10 so Jess didn't need to worry about crashing into someone.

It was already 8:20 in the morning when Jessica finished running around half of the school. She isn't really the world's fastest runner so it took her an hour and a half to outrun half the school. Hogwarts is no school to be underestimated. Actually, it's taller and wider than the "Cambridge" company back in France. Jessica slowed down to catch her breath and found herself in the Third Floor Corridor. She wiped her sweat with her towel. She looked around the corridor at first to see if he brother is around but like earlier, he wasn't. Jess smirked at the thought. When she spotted a bench she walked towards it and sat down, relieved to finally taking a break on what seemed like the longest run she ever had.

Conan had noticed a girl sit on the nearby bench where he was sitting. The girl seemed tired and sweaty. "Just came from an exercise, I suppose," he thought. Conan tried to observe the girl. Same age as his? Maybe, he wasn't sure. He had no idea on what the girl's house what, but he didn't care wherever house she might be in. Conan noticed that they were the only ones in the corridor since only a few people had happened to pass by. And because of that, it made him a bit lonely and wanted a companion. "Would she want to be friends? I wonder," he thought. Well, he will never know, unless he tries. He stood up and approached the girl. "Hi, mind if I sit beside you? Well, not totally beside, just on the same bench, perhaps?" he said as he looked on the other vacant benches. "Uhm. I know there are a lot of vacant ones, but, I just want to be friends," he paused. What his said was true, he wanted friends in Hogwarts and wanted to make some and now was his chance. "Hi, I'm Conan by the way. Edogawa, Conan. First year from Hufflepuff." he introduced himself and held out his hand wondering if the girl would be willing to make friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back