Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie hastley made her way up towards the tower. The hours where late, maybe late enough to get in trouble. But she couldn't sleep at all Insonmia has hi her badley. At times she would look like the living dead the next day, but she was forcing herself into this state, not wanting to sleep at all. Their was a reason. Only reason was her brother was visiting again, in her dreams of course. Dameon looked worst than before, his once dark skin has become ashen, his eyes more dark crimson like. She shudder to think why now?, why was he visiting again and what's the purpose of seeing him, if he didnt speak to her?...

She sighed shaking her head, as she walks towards one of the windows. The moon, was barley seen, since dark clouds cover its form. The weather wasn't as it was just months ago, it was getting colder and briskier outside. She felt her breath become fumes of ice, as she snuggles tight against her house robes. Ball was coming up. It hit her mind at the moment. Should I go or should I not, really doesn't matter to me, the voice in her head was saying as she recognize to it to be hers. It save me alot if I didn't go, wouldn't have to waste any galleons, and just save up for more school supplies for next year. She sigh once again her optics gaze transfix wondering what she should do.

Luna floated around the towers, wishing she could sleep. At least then she wouldn't have to pass the endless nights. Luna looked out at the lake, the place she had died at. Now she was afraid to go near the water. She watched as a girl walked into the towers, wondering why someone was out this late.

Luna soundlessly floated over to the girl, and stood beside her. "What are you doing up here so late?" she asked, half-curious, half-concerned.

She jumped out of her trans like look only to look up from where she was standing. "Oh hello Luna, just not able to sleep." she would say looking back down again biting her buttom lips. "I see your hunting around again" she would say trying to ignore any more of her questining

(how do you know her name? :p Meh, nvm)

Luna noticed the girl didn't answer the question, but she didn't push it. Luna wondered briefly how the girl knew her name, but most people did see her floating around. She wondered what happened to those students that she told to eggbomb the professors...

"Mmm, haunting. Not much else to do when you're a ghost." she murmered forlornly.

Maddiie study Luna ghostly figure, she didn't know much about ghost. Only the ones that hunted Hogwarts, and the one that used to linger next door, where she used to live. She was still confused on how some stayed behind and wander the world without purpose. "Thoes it get boring being a ghost, I'm sure it does?" she ask Luna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back