✯ Maureen ✯ Ada ✯ Ayre ✯
"Star of the sea"
Goes by: Morrie

images%7E2.jpeg

DOB: 30th August 2048
Star sign: Virgo
Wand: Curved 8 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
House: Slytherin
Personality traits: Bad tempered, Cynical, Introspective, Competitive and Untrusting

What a load of nonsense this sorting was, thought Morrie as she waited in the huddle for her name to be called. To her, it seemed like students were being divided into houses based on an arbitrary set of broad personality traits. Anyone could tick off any one of these traits, but the ultimate decision of course rested with a hat. Morrie glanced around at her fellow students, observing that for many, this was a pivotal moment filled with great importance. Their house placement seemed to matter a lot to them. Morrie, on the other hand, felt quite the opposite.

When her name was called, she stepped forward with a nonchalant air. To the Sorting Hat, she quipped, "Go on titfer, do your worst." Morrie wanted house option 5, Morriehouse.

"My worst? I can only do my best and you'll just have to accept it. I think for you, it's a difficult choice between two of our houses, and really you manage in either. But I think you'll find your path best in....Slytherin,"

⋆ ★ ☆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯

❉ B A C K G R O U N D ❉

Morrie Ayre is a muggleborn from Auckland. Her parents are separated, and she has little contact with her father. Her mother, while present in her life, is often more preoccupied with her new baby and new husband than with Morrie. This lack of parental attention and support has led to a feeling of neglect and abandonment that has played a significant role in shaping Morrie's personality.

Growing up, Morrie has always been jealous of her sister (same two parents) who is much easier to love than herself. Her mum and step dad have a new baby now too and haven't got time for Morrie's moodiness. Her complicated family dynamics have made her somewhat guarded and cynical when it comes to forming close relationships with anyone.

Morrie's family background has shaped her perspective on life, and it has contributed to her aloof, and enigmatic personality. She is wary of forming close connections, yet she craves understanding and connection more than she may openly admit. It's not going to be easy for her as she navigates her way through Hogwarts

❂ A P P E A R A N C E ❂

Morrie has red hair, green eyes, and freckles. When she interacts with others, she generally avoids direct eye contact. She is short for her age and that really annoys her.

✦ S K I L L S ✦ A N D ✦ A B I L I T I E S ✦

Morrie loves to read and with that has acquired lots of general knowledge. She is excellent at quizzes although her personality can make her a challenging teammate to tolerate. Morrie enjoys swimming, cooking, board games and crafty activities like knitting. She has a habit of developing intense obsessions with new hobbies.

✥ G O A L S ✥

Just get through the day.

☆ C H A L L E N G E S ☆

People, especially her roommates

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back