Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
I do have a massive amount of students, as a lot of you may know. So, what I am going to do is have a PD for them all, but I don't expect all characters to get a ton of RPs. I have a plan to focus more on RPs than lessons, so please help me out with this goal! I'll have the years separated in the spoiler, so if you have an idea for each year, you can just click on the spoiler and see the options. ^^
Thanks if you choose to plot with me. I am slow on replying, but my break is coming up, so I can get some work done then!
By the way, if I owe anyone RPs from the previous PD's, might want to let me know. I am pretty forgetful...
tumblr_mmx08dP1VK1sojrkso2_500.gif

Nikandros Matthias * Gryffindor Prefect
Well, Nikandros here is a prefect, not so much as a bully as he is a jerk. A solid jerk that doesn't let anyone tell him what he needs to do. He desperately wants to be the favorite of the Matthias clan, but he can't seem to get anyone's attention and it is frustrating. Those of you who might follow him would know that he now hates Professor Styx for breaking his relationship off with Rosie Reilly. Not that he liked her but just using her to make someone else jealous, anyway, he needs to have some friends that can tolerate him and his attitude. Probably someone similar to him. He won't get with his final until later, but there won't be enough time to develop any other relationships. He could always use some more enemies. Poor guy needs to have some attention!

tumblr_inline_n189abWsWw1qgxt06.gif

Damon Kyle * Hufflepuff Prefect
Damon Kyle used to be all about happiness, sunshine and rainbows. Since the discovery of his parents still alive, him being a pureblood, and the fact that he has siblings, Damon isn't on the right course. He is going to go through some traumatic events. So, he needs some friends, and someone he can lay his head on (shoulder wise I suppose). The news about him in the RHI really made him down, and it is just hard for him to smile anymore. And, more than friends, I want people to pick on him for being a pureblood, from either people calling him a blood traitor or an inbred, it doesn't matter. This will push him to the point where he goes to Benjamen and well, surprises happen there.

tumblr_inline_n08tifMh1z1qgxt06.gif

Bryce Chamberlin * Ravenclaw Prefect
Captain of the Quidditch team, Accio! Editor, Prefect and a Seer in training, Bryce seems to have it all. But as of right now, he is pretty down in the dirt, worse than Damon Kyle. With his father passing away, Bryce is no longer the friendly type. He doesn't want to interact with people, and his eyes seem to have lost their life to them. He is also deaf, so that doesn't help his case. Bryce could probably use some more friends, maybe some enemies that can bring him down lower, as this might help within this year to get him back on the right track. He's part-veela, so it would be easy for him to attract girls, but he only has eyes for one, and even then, the loss of his father has that way in the back of his mind.

tumblr_inline_n6320vGGJ11qgxt06.gif

Sergei Zhefarovich * Slytherin Prefect
Now this one, is an all time jerk. Sergei was recently named prefect, and is battling his feelings toward another prefect (not Preston, sorry ya'll). He hates liars more than anything in the world, and he prefers to be on his own. He doesn't like people, and not much will interest him nowadays. He has started to like his classes now and respects the school. I wouldn't mind some people trying to be friends with him, enemies are always welcome with him, and probably no girlfriends either. I would love to see him interact with the younger students, as he is the leader for the Slytherins, well, one of them. I want to use him more now that he is even more gorgeous than usual. XD
tumblr_inline_n62al8gKlo1qgxt06.gif

Erik Metzger * Slytherin
Gorgeous, young Slytherin who is anything but a typical Slytherin. Erik is laid back, loves to read and watches over his little sister when she asks for it. He seems to be uninterested but he is severely underused. He does have a final, so sorry about that. He does have a bit of a sarcastic side to him, and he gets a lot of his attitude from his father when his father was his age. He doesn't appreciate Quidditch, and prefers is someone doesn't recognize him as the seeker's son of the team his dad plays on. He doesn't have a huge sense of humor, so people that are into pranks would get on his nerves. So, he can use a little of everything! Friends, enemies, crushes, and people that might look up to him, or people that he might look up to. Oh yeah, he is part-veela as well, so that might add to his character a little bit.
tumblr_inline_n187p3GU6R1qgxt06.gif

Matt Greene * Gryffindor
Matt Greene, the boy that that has a huge crush on his best friend. He is a normal guy with a mysterious past. He was sort of adopted by Lucius Verdelet, who is his uncle. He has a slightly younger twin brother that is a year below him because of the cut off date. He is a virtuous Gryffindor with a hard head. He lets no one bother him, and often uses his wit to combat the bullies. I have an interesting app planned for him when applications open up, so that will play into his development. What I want for him is some more friends, enemies, maybe a crush here or there. His final is planned already so yeah! He is pretty easy to get along with, especially now that he knows more about magic.

tumblr_inline_n18azelCe91qgxt06.gif

Blaine Matthias * Ravenclaw
How to describe Blaine Matthias? Older twin brother to Pandora Matthias, the nasty snake that is interested in his best friend. Though he can't say a damn thing since he is interested in his best friend's sister. So, he is the Ravenclaw beater with a passion for Quidditch. You can probably tell that he is two-faced. He acts one way, like this cold hearted jerk when he is around Vladimir, but away, he is laid back, cuts up and seems like a normal kid. No matter what though, he is a little bit prejudice, and seems to think that he is superior to everyone else. Blaine's uncle is also a candidate for the Ministry as well. So, I need some friends, enemies and those that want to know more about Mikhail come up to him.

tumblr_inline_n638y96zfw1qgxt06.gif

Vladimir Zhefarovich * Slytherin
Newly appointed Quidditch Captain, Vladimir is a tough, unfeeling cookie. He is a pureblood supremacist and lets everyone know that who comes up to him. He is an ass, to say the least, and he tends to look over people as if they were gnats. He views people as means to meet an end, and often doesn't come across as someone that anyone wants to mess with. He is much taller and larger than an average third year, and he acts like a robot at times. He terrorizes Belladonna Metzger, and sees to it that no one else does. Vladimir adores to watch people fall apart and writhe in pain. He keeps his darker personality at bay at school though. What I need are people that probably want to teach him a lesson (but fail miserably), people to get on his nerves, and possibly another couple of allies.

tumblr_mm4eiuNQUU1rik1zqo1_500.gif

Vixen Zhefarovich-Dolohov * Slytherin
Vixen is definitely nothing like the rest of my third years. Vixen is reluctant to change, and she doesn't like to get out much. Once she opens up, she is a loyal friend to the end. He tries to keep Vladimir in line as well, but doesn't seem to work that much. She is probably one of the only few to be able to hit him and he wouldn't do a thing about it. She hates the cliche Slytherins, and prefers that everyone get along or hate each other based on their personality, not where they came from. She is the great-granddaughter of Antonin Dolohov, and the granddaughter of Alecto Carrow (see Thorine's biography). Her mother was killed by Nicolas King, and her father is dead as well. She doesn't handle any talk of Aurors well, and hates the Scitorari. Vixen needs friends, enemies, just about everything. I've only RPed with her once!

tumblr_lz19gf3jt11qzgo41o1_500.gif

Nicolas Styx * Gryffindor
Oh my, another Styx! A gorgeously red Gryffindor Styx who acts generally nothing like his parents! He acts like who he was named after: Nicolas Hensel. He is a fun-loving Gryffindor who loves to flirt with girls and generally loves to be around people. I've not RPed with this guy since receiving his account (Jessye and I traded twins imagine that heehee). I don't really know that much about him since I haven't RPed him, and I really want to. He is a good guy for the most part, and he does have a temper. I want him to have friends, enemies, but his final has been planned out already. So, besides that, I guess I just need everything!

tumblr_inline_n187jcmKUi1qgxt06.gif

Mason Greene * Hufflepuff
Mason Greene, oh he is a baby and a half. He is clumsy, friendly, and will hide behind others if someone wants to hit him with a book. He is generally gullible and naive. He loves to make friends and he enjoys life now that his past is done and over with. He knows nothing about good and evil, so he is pretty much neutral. He isn't a fan of bullies and will stand up to them. He isn't very brave, unless the situation really demands it. He could be an easy target for people too. So, for him, friends of course, enemies, bullies are welcomed as well! Sorry I haven't typed much on him, but it is obvious to see how he is.

tumblr_mhn1arisEE1r6c47co1_500.gif

Damianos Styx * Ravenclaw
This Styx is different from his twin brother. Cold to the core, a replica of his father in every way, except for the sorting. He was sorted into Ravenclaw, which means he is more wise than he is cunning. He is constantly reading, and has absolutely no sense of humor. If you wanted to know what Professor Styx was like as a child, this would be it, but a little less morbid. Damianos is sarcastic, hateful, and often treats everyone as if they were idiots. Damianos can be seen as someone that will have power in the future. He also does not hang around Nicolas either. What I need for him may be friends, or even enemies. I see him making more enemies than friends since he is really hard to open up to anyone.

tumblr_inline_n62aadd5SW1qgxt06.gif

Ivaylo Zhefarovich-Dolohov * Slytherin
Ah, Ivaylo, with the same relations as his sister, but a different dad. Born as a mistake, Ivaylo is eternally angry. He is an angry person. He was proud to be sorted into Slytherin, and he is somewhat prejudice as he was raised. He has a lot of pride, but it is really a cover to how he feels he has to fight to be accepted into his family. He barely acknowledges the modern times or the Scitorari, as he believed that the Death Eaters should have never retired. So, he can be a good guy if he finds someone who is worthy enough to be around him. He is very prideful of where he comes from. For him, enemies, friends, people to crush on him, him to crush on them, but won't work out, etc. He is a fun guy to RP with for sure!

tumblr_inline_n634dxFWVV1qgxt06.gif

Lucien Snow * Slytherin
His genetics resemble a lot like his cousin, Leviathan. However, the personality could not be more black and white. He is also the oldest of the quadruplets, Jean Snow, Lucretia Snow and Katrina Snow. He is also the half-brother of Joanna Dragonov and Theodore Snow. He loves other pure-blood people and prefers to be in their company as he had been all of his life, except with Joanna. He is a sarcastic, young boy who believes he knows everything. He is a bit of a bully, and hates it when people are around him and ask him or in general, stupid questions. He is very blunt, bold and he will say what he is thinking. One could say that he does not have a filter. This could get him in trouble with some professors. So, enemies, friends, just about anything. Maybe someone to confuse him with Jean again, and he hates that.

tumblr_n8he45NhQy1sjav2eo4_500.gif

Logan Vacarius * Gryffindor
I have a diverse looking set of first years huh? XD Anyway, this is my first, very first, muggle-born student. Logan is a fan of muggle things, and he wants to go back to the muggle world. He was an honors student, and he loved math. However, for some reason, he was sorted into Gryffindor over Ravenclaw. Logan didn't mind or care, but he doesn't want to be at Hogwarts. His parents died a while back, and he is under the care of his older brother, Dean. Logan is pretty stubborn about HNZ, and doesn't want to accept it. What I want for him is someone to help him love magic, friends and probably enemies as well. I can see him having a lot of both. He is a good lad after all.

tumblr_mefdjhlGfj1rne02i.gif

Vulcan Zhefarovich * Gryffindor
Vulcan is vastly different from my other Gryffindors. He is arrogant, willing to throw his classmates under the bus if it benefited him, loves to break the school rules, everything under the sun. He is, as a certain someone put it, a d...head *******. He will turn into a loyal ******* eventually. Vulcan is impatient, a little hot-headed and he is pretty much full of himself. He is an interesting person, and one of the first Zhefarovich's that does not look to blood status, however he would never marry someone who is less than mixed blood. For him, I want friends, enemies, just about everything! Romance is a bit too soon for him right now, so yeah. ^^

tumblr_inline_n08zr1AEBa1qgxt06.gif

Asa Romanes * Slytherin
Asa Romanes is the youngest brother of Ostensia, Isabella, Sergios and Isaia Romanes. He was raised virtually by Collineus Cardosi, which might have influenced his house decision. Asa is a quiet fellow, somewhat indifferent about it. Asa is quiet a bit new to me, but I don't imagine him to be mean, but rather, trying to find who he is. He doesn't really know about what it means to be Slytherin. He is a pureblood, and he isn't prejudice about it. He keeps the status on the down low actually. He prefers to read and spend his time alone as he felt that he had been while growing up. He is isolated from his siblings. What I need for him are close friends, enemies and a close friend that will help him discover who he is.

tumblr_n6x6jvmNFi1rk64pho6_500.gif

Bothizar Styx * Slytherin
Last, but certainly not least, Bothizar Styx. Yes, another Styx! Son of Kalif Styx. He seems very deranged. However, he is just a lovely mix of his parents. He is highly stubborn, thinks lowly of those with lesser blood. He is a devious prankster, and likes it more when people are hurt from the pranks. Bothizar is a cold person and smirks when things are going to go horribly wrong. Bothizar is not one to open up to just anyone. He is like his mom and has a huge temper. Everything he does is on his emotions since he has not learned to control them. He will eventually. So, what I need for him are some friends that are similar to him, probably not as scary/harsh. Enemies are always welcome. He is the son of the Slytherin Head of House, so making enemies or friends that way might be easier.

Hello Kaitlyn!

I have a few characters that might be of use for you.
The first is Tybalt Archer, you know him pretty well. I figure that he could try to talk to either Bryce or perhaps Damon. Since they are all in the same year, and Ty and Bryce are on the yearbook together perhaps they knew each other at least on a first name basis, which could be the foundation for a small friendship perhaps. Nothing major, but could be relatively nice. Perhaps even Bryce could meet Stefan, as Stefan sort of knows what it's like to lose your family, I don't know how much time Bryce might spend in the library, but could be an option if you were interested. Just an option though, it's alright if you had another direction planned.

I also have Sage, who is a fifth year, but perhaps could spend some time with Erik? Sage would be attracted to him, since he's a veela, but really it would just be nice for her to get out a little more. She's pretty similar to him in that she doesn't care much for quidditch and the only real messing around that she does is with boys and it's not really jokes but harmless flirting. Perhaps they could end up being friends?

Avie is always available for another RP with Lucien, or Mason. He doesn't feel any anger towards Lucien and does often think about suggesting that they play target practice again, and Avie would definitely not mind seeing Mason again. Although, if you have another character that you think would enjoy spending time with Avie, or enjoy messing with him, I'm all ears.

And finally, Isaiah and Logan, I think they might just get a long. Isaiah is really enjoying hogwarts but he almost didn't go, and does have second thoughts about it. He works very hard, and was fairly good at maths in muggle school. Isaiah does really love magic however, it's the only way he can connect to his mother who was magic but died when he was young. He would really want to persuade Logan that magic isn't as bad as he really thinks. Isaiah is loyal and smart but he has his head in the clouds, and often makes up stories. He's also very frequently the type of person who angers quickly and calms slowly. He generally thinks of violence and anger before thinking logically. I don't know how well they'd fit as friends, but there could be something there.

Let me know about any of these, or if you had any other/better ideas! :hug:

Kaitlin, My dear, have I got a firstie for you!

tumblr_inline_mrnfrqliKu1qz4rgp.gif

Prudenceis a determined Gryffindor, who s accepting of all types of people. She was raised by two tolerant fathers who dabbled in the arts, as well as loved to take her outside. She is versatile, and right now I am honestly trying hard to develop her personality more than anything, as she is a bit "under developed". I would love if she could be friends with either of the Gryffindors that you offer, and maybe even associate with Asa.

Logan is the one i see the best pairing with, because they both enjoy reading, and both come from muggle beginnings. Prudence, though, is excited for magic, so she may be able to inspire him to be more involved. Just let me know what you think!

Okay, so much already! Firstly...
Tybalt/Stefan: I know him fairly well. Doesn't he have a thing for Rhiannon? Haha! Anyway, I can see him talking to Bryce, and then Damon later since more devastating things will happen later in the year. But first, more so focusing on Bryce since he has suffered a major loss already. Although, Bryce does spend a lot of time in the library, and having an older, adult figure talk to him about the loss of family, he would be able to help him deal with it. I am interested in that option of course!
Sage: I am very much attracted to any idea with Erik right now since he is hardly used! He might notice if she was attracted to him, but he would point her in another direction. XD He wouldn't mind the flirting, and might even return it for fun, but I can see them being friends!
Avie: Do you even have to ask for this? The answer is YES to both Lucien and Mason! Lucien would love to play target practice with him. *shifty* Poor Avie... Mason is still clumsy as ever but by now, I hope that they would know that the corridors don't actually move. And isn't it Mason's turn to hug Styx? I can't think of anyone else for Avie, but I'll definitely let you know!
Isaiah: I think this could totally work with Logan. Logan loves math, and hopes to be a college professor in math. Logan has a really long fuse, so it isn't likely that they would blow up on each other. I think that with some effort, Isaiah might be able to bring Logan around, especially if Isaiah mentioned something about Arithmancy being similar to math to him!
Prudence: I think that her associating with Logan would be much better than associating with Asa, but I think that it could work out for both. Maybe friends with Logan, the more to inspire him the better, but who knows with Asa. He isn't the kind to hate on a house since he had a sibling in each, so yeah.

:frantics: I wanna plot with you!!!

Okay, so I have Raymond Mandy, my first year Slytherin for Asa. Raymond is very weary about his future, and he is trying to figure out where his place is. He trying to figure that out based on the little information he has on his older brother. All he has to go on is, "He was a bright student." or something along those lines. He is interested in Divination (to ease his weariness of his future) and learning as much magic as he can so that he can somehow feel closer to this brother of his. So, they could be close friends and try to find themselves? That is what I have for Asa.

Logan. Raymond can help Logan love magic. Ray Ray finds magic very fascinating, and he wants to explore it to no end. I don't know. He could try and show Logan how limitless he believes magic to be. Tell me what you think about this one.

Bothizar. They could be enemies? Raymond went through counseling so that he could control some of his anger and excessive energy, but he can still get pretty mad when he wants to be. Ray Ray would see him as someone that needs help. Tell me where you think this could go too.

Sergei. I don't know what kind of interactions you are looking for for Sergei, but I have Timmy and Raymond. Timmy is my autistic Hufflepuff. and he is pretty sweet and needs guidance. Now, the type of guidance Sergei would give is up to you. Timmy is easy to get to because he still has trouble comprehending the ideas of "good" and bad". That's all I really have. Heath is a prefect, so he could interact with any of yours if you want.

:wub:

Well, I like the idea of Prue and Logan becoming friends as well! Especially since she needs some friends from her own house to sit by in class so she's less nervous. For the two of them would you like them to start at the beginning of the year, maybe in the common room. I have a kind of idea; if you'd like I'll PM you about it!

Hadan Hensel said:
Okay, so much already! Firstly...
Tybalt/Stefan: I know him fairly well. Doesn't he have a thing for Rhiannon? Haha! Anyway, I can see him talking to Bryce, and then Damon later since more devastating things will happen later in the year. But first, more so focusing on Bryce since he has suffered a major loss already. Although, Bryce does spend a lot of time in the library, and having an older, adult figure talk to him about the loss of family, he would be able to help him deal with it. I am interested in that option of course!
Sage: I am very much attracted to any idea with Erik right now since he is hardly used! He might notice if she was attracted to him, but he would point her in another direction. XD He wouldn't mind the flirting, and might even return it for fun, but I can see them being friends!
Avie: Do you even have to ask for this? The answer is YES to both Lucien and Mason! Lucien would love to play target practice with him. *shifty* Poor Avie... Mason is still clumsy as ever but by now, I hope that they would know that the corridors don't actually move. And isn't it Mason's turn to hug Styx? I can't think of anyone else for Avie, but I'll definitely let you know!
Isaiah: I think this could totally work with Logan. Logan loves math, and hopes to be a college professor in math. Logan has a really long fuse, so it isn't likely that they would blow up on each other. I think that with some effort, Isaiah might be able to bring Logan around, especially if Isaiah mentioned something about Arithmancy being similar to math to him!
For the Bryce, Stefan/Tybalt thing, perhaps we could kill two birds with one stone, use the topic I already have open in the library between Stefan and Tybalt. Perhaps he's looking for a particular book, or looking to talk to Tybalt about quidditch, and ends up seeing them talking, and see Stefan talking about losing his parents and how difficult it was which could prompt Bryce to interrupt slightly, and join them. Thereby getting to know Tybalt and Stefan, eventually I can have Tybalt leave, and then Bryce or Stefan could bring up losing family. I dunno, but it would be one way of going about it?
As for with Damon, perhaps Damon and Tybalt, they are both in the brotherhood, perhaps they just get to talking during that and become sort of friends.

For Sage, I don't think she'd actively pursue him, she would find him interesting and attractive, but she wouldn't be interested in anything other than flirting with him. I think that could lead a fairly fun relationship between the two.
Would you like to start this, or would you like me to?

Avie, I would definitely say yes to both too. Avie has missed spending time with Mason, and they could go on another adventure of sorts. As for with Lucien it would just be fun to have them interact together. You could start one, and I could start the other? You can pick which one you want to start!

For Isaiah I really think they'd work, it would be good for Isaiah to get a few friends who are a little more like him. And he would definitely bring that up, since he'd probably want to be taking the class already. It would also be good for Isaiah to meet someone who isn't as quick to anger.
Alrighty, would you like to start this or shall I?

Wow, lots to type out again! :D
Raymond Mandy: I like this. Asa wouldn't feel alone since he isn't the only one that is trying to find his place in the world! I don't know what Asa will like, class wise. I imagine Defence Against the Dark Arts. I can see them as close friends.
For Logan, plenty of people want to have him love magic huh? XD I think that Raymond can try, but he probably won't get too many results anytime soon!
And, with Bothizar. Bothizar would probably be offended if Raymond said that he needed help. Raymond could end up pretty hurt with Bothizar's destructive behavior and pranks. If you are interested in that...
Sergei wouldn't really want to deal with a Hufflepuff first year. It isn't something that he would want to do. Not too sure about Raymond though, either. That is something we could try. Are you sure you want him interacting with your prefects after the meeting? XD
Pruedence: Go on ahead and PM me the idea. ^^
Stefan/Tybalt: I'll add it to my last, and go join it!
Tybalt: True. The more things in common, the better. Plus, all the classes too. Damon isn't hard to get along with at all, but the friendship wouldn't last after school. The Zhefarovich's kinda get a hold of Damon thoroughly.
Sage: That's good since that would throw him into the avoiding stage. XD I think it would be a fun one! Um, I can start this one, as soon as I can. ^^
Avie: Oooh where would Mason and Avie go? Perhaps they could stumble into the forest and only be around the edge?
I think I'll want to start one with Lucien first. Lucien is easier to start stuff with (pun ahaha) than Mason is!
Isaiah: I would love them to be really good friends. They could take Arithmancy together and gush about how cute Professor Kingston is. XD Hmm, I'm trying to keep the starting stuff even. So... Whoever starts it first PMs the other! XD

Asa: :frantics: Raymond would definitely love to explore things with Asa, and I can see them being close friends too.
Logan. If Raymond sees it as useless then he'll just pat Logan on the back and wish him good luck. xD
Bothizar. Ray Ray needs all his limbs for all his magical endeavors. xD
Sergei. Heath may be somewhat capable of tolerating Sergei's antics.

I could see Matt Greene and James Adams working quite well...i don't have many ideas though at the moment (and I have a holiday to pack for ;) ). I'm very happy to RP friends if you want, just not sure how to get them together.

Raymond: For Asa, I think we have this settled, just need to decide on who is gonna start it!
And Logan, well, same as above huh? XD
Finally, Bothizar, nah, it won't be that harsh, yet. XD Probably just a trip down a couple of stairs or something like that.
Heath: Oh noes, Heath is muggle-born! Him and Sergei would never get along because of that! /:
James: Matt is pretty easy to get along with. He won't reveal a word of his past though. I'd be happy for him to make more friends too! We could get started on this, but I am pretty patient and slow as a turtle too. XD

Raymond: I can start something for him and Asa tomorrow. Is there any specific place you were thinking of?

I honestly don't mind where it is at. ^_^

Turn that one thing we said on skype into a reality? Yesss. :r

I have taken a particular interest in your firsties really.. :r xD

Logan: Well, for Logan, I could suggest Levy. As you know, Levy is my all-time bookworm that loves to learn anything! She knows a lot about the muggle world having spent half her life in it and though she has not gone to school there, she had been thought by her grandparents to live in both worlds: wizarding and muggle. And so, they lived in the muggle world and made friends with muggles and even studied a lot of stuff about them, she would frequently ask her grandparents to teach her subject like Math and Science and even if they did refuse to teach her, she had a wide collection of books for both muggles and wizarding folk. Maybe she and Logan could be friends? :r

Asa: For Asa, I'm putting forward Keye Hayes and because they have stuff in common. :r Keye is quiet most of the time and this come from being isolated as she grew up. She wasn't really forced to be in isolation or anything, she just doesn't feel like she belongs half the time and so she had grown up in the company of books in the library. She doesn't prefer a lot of attention so she mostly goes to quiet places just to read though there are times that she approaches people when she needs to or if she actually has the urge to.

Bothizar: Maybe I'm crazy to suggest this but meh.. :p .. I'm suggesting Alexia.. xD Alexia believes she is a Pureblood (and soon she would know that she isn't) and so has been raised to be very prejudiced. She hates associating with mudbloods and half-breeds. She's fine with being around half-bloods though she really doesn't see them as friends or anywhere close to that. She's sees them as more like pawns that she should manipulate to do her bidding. Associating with Purebloods is something that she wants to accomplish throughout her years in Hogwarts. She is also a time-freak and a clean-freak. She likes watching chaos erupt though she doesn't want to be in it half the time. And as you know she is also outspoken with her opinions.. xD I don't know how this will go but meh.. xD

Vulcan: I'm not really sure about him but maybe I could bring forth my Gryffindor, Gajeel. He is the eldest of the Cheney triplets (brother to Levy) and is apathetic and indifferent. Gajeel doesn't give a care about much in the world. You can burn down Hogwarts or start a World War and he wouldn't even bat an eyelash. Though if you dare to hurt any of his sisters or those he considers important, then you may as well be prepared to face his wrath. He's a pretty lazy guy when it comes to academics as he much more prefers athletic stuff. He is also pretty quiet unless it's his sisters/friends his talking to or if he's in a fight.. I'm not sure about them so meh, anything works.. xD

PS. We could also do a thread with Sergei sometime.. :r Maybe with Ai or Mitch.. :p

Sorry I am just now getting to this. The dueling distracted me.
I think I am just going to do them by my charries and such. It would be easy.
Logan: I think the two could be friends. He might be a little surprised that she talks a lot, but I think it can work out. He would love to read more books on math and science, but not so much on the wizard world of course.
Asa: Isn't that...the one that was once named Key Blade? XD Anyway, I don't know if they could work out as friends, but it is worth a shot, right?
Bothizar: I think you are a little crazy to be suggesting this. If she ever finds out she isn't and Bothizar knows about that, he would give her hell for ages. Especially if she is prejudice and stuff. I don't know how it would go but I think either way, it would be hilarious. XD
Vulcan: I'm not sure either. Vulcan is willing to make friends and abandon them if it helps himself out. Though Gajeel might not care if Vulcan throws him under the bus... I dunno. I honestly have no idea how the two of these could work out. XD
Sergei: Yeah, I want to wait on this since he is going to be dealing with enough right now.

Naaah.. It's all good.. xD

Logan: Levy would read any book you shove to her face.. xD Plus a couple of questions on things she don't understand. :p They might get along fairly well.. :r

Asa: I think she is.. xD She's the daughter of Chase Blade if I remember my history correctly.. xD And it's worth a shot indeed.. :r Could be interesting.. :p

Bothizar: People know I'm crazy and evil, Kaitlyn.. :r :devious: Someone giving her hell sounds good to me.. :r And I love things that are hilarious so this should be a go.. :devious:

Vulcan: I didn't want him to be left out so I threw Gajeel in.. :r And nope, Gajeel doesn't like being thrown under the bus, so yeah they might get into something with that.. xD But he's always willing to have companions and someone to talk to at least.. xD

Sergei: Sure thing.. :r He and Ai must clash by second sem.. Should be epic.. :tut: :devious:

Logan: I think so. So, wanna RP these two? And if so, who starts it?
Asa: Chase Blade had a kid?! I think so. I can start this one for these two if you want.
Bothizar: Don't make me laugh. XD I like the idea of these two. Another one I can start! Best to keep the load even I think.
Vulcan: Oh okay. Sounds good! You should start this one, and probably the one with Logan too. XD
Sergei: By second term, or in second term?

Sorry, just jumping in here, it's Chase's sister, not child. Also, I have three characters I want to throw your way.

First up is Maya. She is a real sweetheart, but is a little down lately as she is worried about what her father wants to tell her when she gets back home for Christmas. She is hesitant about meeting new people these days, but she likes making friends and she is trying to learn how to study properly. She hasn't really done much travelling and apart from attending Hogwarts, she hasn't gone anywhere outside of Australia, so she would love meeting someone not from either New Zealand or Australia, I was thinking maybe rp her with Mason, as she would be more open with him, seeing as he is in Hufflepuff and she would have seen him around.

Second I have Ellington Hayes. I'm actually not sure who I would suggest her for, but she is a character I love and have not had much chance to rp with. She is usually a generally nice girl, but she is a hot head and gets really upset when people tease her name, as she hates it and prefers to be called Ellie. She now has a couple of siblings in the school, but she needs to branch out, so anyone you could spare would be awesome, i don't even care what kind of thread, anything would be good.

Lastly there is Willow Jaye Hydran. She is the younger sister of Hazel and if you don't know her, she is the future sister in law of Samual Kaster. Anyway, she is a definite stirrer and kind of a female version of Justin Kuya, though she's not as bad. She will go out of her way to get her hands on any knowlegde which unfortunately includes random jaunts into the Forbidden Forest (shh, don't tell the Professors). She is a nice person mostly and only stirs trouble when she is bored or knows she will get something out of it. Maybe she could run into Erik? I think she would like him for the most part, she isn't a massively avid reader or anything, but she reads when she has too, she prefers hands on information gathering though, like going straight to the source. If she knew Erik was a part veela, she'd probably ask him weird questions, but it wouldn't be anything too invasive.. i think. xD

Logan: Yep.. Will do.. xD
Asa: Probably not.. xD I'll have to check again.. :p But I'm like only 25% sure! And 75% sure that I'm wrong about it.. xD
Bothizar: But I'm not making you laugh.. :r :devious:
Vulcan: Sure thing.. Will PM you the links..
Sergei: In second sem sounds better.. :r xD Gotta load off some RPs first.. xD

Marga: I'll put the people on my list and PM you the links!
Maya: I think her and Mason would get along, if she can put up with his clumsiness and the fact that he often does not shut up. XD He always needs new friends!
Ellington: Let's see, she is a second year. I think that her and Nicolas Styx would be an interesting pair of friends. He is a fun-loving person, and he can be misjudged because of his brother and well, his dad. That would be an interesting start and stuff!
Willow: I think her run in with Erik would be pretty funny. I forget I often have a fourth year. XD But he needs to get out more before he ends up meeting/getting with his final in the end. Asking him questions about his dad might land her in hot water though.

Maya: That's not a problem, she quite the talker as well when she has something to talk about. His clumsiness may make her laugh, but she would apologise profusely afterwards. I think they would be good friends. I can start this if you like?
Ellington: Ellie and Nicolas would be interesting. The only way she would know his name would be from Styx being the head of house so she would probably be quite surprised that he is nothing like his dad, though she would be glad for it too! They could probably have some fun rps.
Willow: It would depend entirely on her mood and how obvious it is that Erik is a part veela. She doesn't follow Quidditch so she wouldn't know his name from that, so unless he comes out and tells her he is one, i think he should be safe xD

I'm a little overwhelmed with things, so I am archiving this. Feel free to PM me for plots/continuing plots.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back