Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariska Franz

OOC First Name
KT
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Character Name: Mariska Franz

Image(s) you want on the banner:Here are a few that I like. Feel free to pick and choose which you think might work best.

pompeo.jpg

ellen.jpg

greys3_damico.jpg

If none of these can be used then please let me know and i'll search for more

Name of the person you are using:Ellen Pompeo

Text you want on the banner:Love is like the wind...you can't see it, but you can feel it!

Font(s) you want text in (you may pick any font you want from www.dafont.com):I would like my name in the font 'Angelina' and the quote in the font 'Journal'

Colors you want on your banner:Honestly, whatever you think will look best with what I have given you will satisfy me!

Size:I like the size that your's is actually. If it's possible then i'd like it that size.

Other (Anything special you want to add such as eye color or anything really):Anything that you think will make it as awesome as the rest of your work is!

As always please let me know exactly what you think. I can change or alter anything including the background.

2qin1pl.jpg

Wow! Thanks so much Sophia I absolutely love everything about it!! It's perfection! Could I possibly have you make me an avatar too? If none fo the pics I posted previously will work then let me know and i'll find another one that you can use to make it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back