->Marcello Marino<-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcello Marino

OOC First Name
Sa**y :P
svruiv.jpg

I definitely want a friend for him, if your character is Italian, Childhood friends will be perfect!

Enemies?? Hmm... Not really but... Why not?

Crush? Sure!
<i></i>

There could be a mutual crush thing going on between Judy and Marcello even though she's turned into a total plastic.

Enzo:
Sure Enzo ;) ! too bad he's in Durmstrang eh? haha

Judy:
:wub: alright... But to be honest, I don't know Marcello that much because I haven't RP with him. But I kinda miss this dude haha. Would you like to start a thread/ should I?

I can imagine a brother/sister relationship between these two, mostly for the gymnastics and the fact that they are at Beauxbatons.

Clemence Pelletier said:
I can imagine a brother/sister relationship between these two, mostly for the gymnastics and the fact that they are at Beauxbatons.
Hmm.... What about if Marcello treat Clemence like his own sister? But they're not related?

Alexis Richarde said:
That is what I meant. :p (Still Clemence)
xD tee hee alright... I got an open thread there... But if you want a new one, I can make one in Beauxbaton... hehe :tut:

Mizelea Brooks said:
Friends? but as our friendship grow Mizelea will totally have a crush you? :)
sure sure! I got an open thread if you want.. if not then let's just make a new one.

Mizelea Brooks said:
I was wondering if we could make a new one? :)
Alrighty! Can u start please?

Juliet could be a friend?

She lived in italy from aged four to aged nine before moving to france. She's quite sweet and bouncy, willing to cut class if it means fun but will read up on the stuff later to make sure her grades are up. She likes to dance, read and swim.

Alexis/ Galinda xD :
Can you give me the link pls?

Mizelea:
I'll reply it ASAP! :) Thanks anyway

Juliet:
Sure! They can be childhood friends if you want... Do you want a new thread? Or an open thread of mine will be fine?

That sounds pretty awesome. Do you want them still to be in contact with each other after they were separated or would this be a reunion?

Wow this thread grew fast. You can start a thread for them if you want or I can join the open one seeing as Enzo is there :p

Alexis (Galinda):
Replied!

Juliet (Summer):
Maybe... Reunion?? Would you like to start??

Judy (Ana V.):
Here you go :) (And sorry for the retarded title haha I can't think of anything else)

!!!!THREAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back