Maps Are Annoying :P

Leia watched Noah sign his name and allowed a light chuckle to escape her lips as soon as she noticed he was drawing things around his name, but didn't say anything. He seemed like the artistic type, yet another Ravenclaw quality in her eyes.

When he suggested getting more signatures Leia laughed and said, "Of course! What's a petition without signatures?" She got up and smoothed out her hair rather unnecessarily and picked up her smoothie, sipping the last of it before she went over to the nearest bin and threw the cup away. "Since you did it the first time, I'll go around getting some now," she offered, holding out her hand for the paper and pen. "And you take care of Jimi," she said with a playful smile.

Noah laughed along with Leia when she noticed his drawings. "Hey, don't diss me! I'm an artiste, I tell you! It's hard being this creative, you know!" Handing over the paper and pen, he raised an eyebrow dramatically. "Well, let's see if you can beat my charm. You have to get more than seven signatures, it'll be a hard task.." He said, faking a bored tone and flicking his hair. As Jimi noticed that Leia was going to walk away, he started making a whining sound and tugging on his leash. "Uhh.. I'll try, but I think he likes you too much!" Noah laughed, as he held Jimi back. The small dog was wriggling out of his hands, trying to chase after her. He finally got free, and trotted over to Leia, yapping softly.

Leia laughed at Noah's defensiveness after she had chuckled at his drawings. "Hey hey, I am not making fun of you," she assured him. "You're pretty good, you know, for doodles I guess," Leia added, flipping her hair as he did, to make it seem like she was loads better. At first she had been pretty bad at drawing herself, but after watching her mother and other fashion designers sketch models of clothing, Leia had gotten the hang of it. She liked expressing her creativity through drawing though she much prefered musically.

Leia laughed again when Noah challenged her to see how many more signature she could get. She raised her eyebrows at him playfully, accepting her challenge and took the pen and paper. She giggled when Jimi followed her and bent down to scratch his head, deciding she'd bring him along to help her win over the people to sign. "Watch and learn," she said in pretend arrogance as she smirked at Noah over her shoulder. She walked around the area for a bit, keeping a close eye on Jimi to make sure he didn't run off -Leia would feel horrible if she had lost Noah's dog!- and asked people for their signatures, using Jimi as a perfect example.

A few times she had already asked people of which Noah had gotten their signatures but nonetheless, Leia came back grinning triumphantly. She was naturally charasmatic, having been in the limelight so often because of her mother's fame, so it wasn't hard for her to convince people to sign. "Well, I got 9 signatures, which is 1 more than you did," she said sticking her tongue out at him teasingly. If they were going to get technical, he had only really gotten 7 signatures but she had added her own name to make it 8. Still, it didn't matter who 'won' because it benefitted both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back