OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kamaria
Anyone who plays them please post here. If you can't play them anymore let me know but we haven't actually RP yet and that stinks! And now I'm wondering why I made a family XP no offense still :wub: you, but if your still active let me know. If anyone wants to take on a few open seats here all the characters-

Laylah Makwa-Open
Seth Makwa-Brandon?
Leah Makwa-Cole?
Embry Makwa-Hamza
Ashutosh Makwa-Open?
Quil Makwa-Me?//Maybe open if you wanna plot with Hayley aka Sally :)
Makaylah Makwa-Me!

Esme Makwa-Me!
Rhy Makwa-Hamza

If your still active post here like I stated and we should really plot here. If you don't want your characters anymore tell me that too, thanks I know I,m bugging a lot but that's cause I want them to be recognize sort of a mixture of the Weasley Family and what not. Thanks loads, either way :D

Madz

Ps. At the moment where brewing up a plot against the Huberta so if your one of them, you can't apply for a character xD cause this will be an epic fued. Mkay, thanks :hug:

Thanks i'm still unclear of the plot or what our first rp should be about? Wish someone took the other characters so it could work D:
But if you guys have any idea please let me know. ♥ I posted here to brainstorm something up but right now i'm coming out blank.

~madz

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back