Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Last weekend with her family was a blast. Seeing Peyton's little sister again was a handful because of all the questions she's barraging her but it was a little poke around on her as she's fourteen and hasn't introduce any male friends to them yet. The Gryffindor also mentioned to her mum that her dad cut off her allowance for a month which she was furious about. Some divorced parents don't usually see eye to eye with each other, including her own. This just got worse for the two of them. Thanks to her brother.

The whole entire week after Peyton's family visit though was all about her upcoming date. It was accidental and she had not mentioned it to her mum nor aunt. It's only the first date and telling that to you parent seems too fast. Peyton was excited either way. The date was between two friends anyhow. The guy had just been in a tough break up and she's not offering herself as plan B.

Arriving in Brightstone by herself, Peyton stopped by Honey Dukes and bought a bag of liquorish for her and her dormmates. At least her mum wasn't that tough on them and gave her enough money for the weekend. After Honey Dukes, she walked around the village, stopping now and then to see what's new at the shops windows. Peyton was hoping Cato would just spot her and keep up.

Boy was Autumn in New Zealand freezing cold. Cato took his hoodie on and made his way toward the Brighstone Village to meet the girl who had captured his heart. Cato didn't realized how much Peyton grew in him, he began to like her even more. The last girl that he loved was Bianca and she passed away due to illness, way too late to know Cato's feeling. Well of course he had several crushes but none of them could replace Bianca. Not even his previous relationship with the girls that he dated in school. Maybe it was because Cato was trying to live his life just like what his brother told him and became a teenager, dating without actually loving the person. But Peyton was somewhat different than the girls he met, although he didn't know what the future would bring he thought he'd give it a shot with the younger Gryffindor.

Cato had his bleeding heart flower crowns ready after knowing that Peyton made floral crowns. The boy spotted a girl whose figured looked a lot like Peyton, actually she is Peyton. He made his way toward her and gently placed the flower crown on her head. "There" he looked at the girl and then the crown then back to the girl. Lord was she perfect in it.

There were interesting new things this season but what stopped her was a dress at Madam Malkin's. It was the most lavish gown she'd ever seen. Peyton stared at it while munching a liquorish. Although, she could buy a dress more glamorous than that, it was still different when its made in the wizarding world. The blonde Gryffindor, glammed by the beauty of the dress, didn't noticed someone was behind her. It was only when something touched her head that she turned around and smiled at the stranger in front of her. Actually it was Cato, handsome as ever. Peyton turned around again to see her reflection on the shop's window, a beautiful flower crown was laid perfectly on her head. She chuckled as she turn to face him. The fourth year didn't mind walking around with a cute handmade flower crown, she felt like really being treated like a queen. "You know I could have punch you for scaring the day lights out of me? But the crown is very pretty, I like it." Peyton told Cato but the next thing she did was a sign of thank you. She tipped toe and kissed him on his right cheek. "I only have liquorish, it's not as grand as a flower crown." She offered with her sorry face.

Cato eyed the liquorish wand and took a huge bite of it and began to chew it. He looked Peyton and started laughing seeing at how cute she was. "Oh dear Merlin" he said while closing his mouth and finally finished off everything. He held Peyton's hand and stroll the street with her, why hide his feelings if he wanted to pursue a relationship with the younger Gryffindor? He gently pulled her closer to him and looked down to her, Cato was a tall young adult, taller than any other fifteen years old. "Where do you wanna go?" it was really up to Peyton, an ice cream, lunch, a cup of coffee, Cato was cool with any activity as long as he had Peyton beside him. "You know, that flower crown can easily be hung anywhere, like your bag if you don't want to wear it on your head for the next zillion hours" the boy chuckled, after all he didn't know how long the date would last.

When Peyton offered the guy a liquorish, she didn't expect to bite off the one she's holding. Her sweet laugh almost echoed through the street of the village. After ravishing the sweet, Cato held her hand and that surprised her, though, it seems right. There was no malice from it and deep inside, she liked the skin to skin contact. They started to walk again and slowly, Cato pulled her closer. Peyton's smile was unimaginable, he must be the most sweet, kind and gentle guy she had ever met. The Gryffindor gal had to look up when he asked her where does she want to go. She had to think about it because this will be Peyton's first date but the thought of him just getting out of a recent relationship bothered her. The blonde didn't even heard Cato say something about her flower crown and just shook her head absentminded. "I know this will be an awkward question but when you were with Darcy, do you have any activities that you want to do with her?" Peyton asked. Not trying to best the former girlfriends he had but it was a start to forget about them. "Maybe not even with Darcy. A guy like you had more than one girlfriend, am I right?"She had to put a smile to make sure that she wasn't bitter about it. While holding his hand, Peyton twirled playfully. Maybe now she can tell Ireland about Cato.

Cato didn't know how to reply Peyton's question, he had never been in love with anyone but his late best friend. He figured to open up to Peyton anyway and let her decide if she would let him in her life or not. "The only girl that I've ever loved was Bianca Morris. We knew each others since we were still in our diapers and were best of friends. I had feelings for her but I kept it to myself. She had boyfriends who made me jealous but I dared not to tell her anyway." Cato sighed recalling to his past. It was a vivid feelings and he wished that he could delete it off his mind. "She got very ill and passed away, and since then I decided to live my life. I don't want to repeat the same mistake. So to answer your question regarding to the quantity of ex girlfriends, I've only got one" nothing to be embarrassed of, Cato was too sweet to people that he treated people equally. "Peyton, there's something that I want to tell you" Cato lead her to a bench and took his seat. "Darcy is a wonderful, loving, gorgeous girl. But we have never really been in love, perhaps part of it was me trying to get over Bianca." he took another deep sigh and took Peyton's hand and held it. "I felt something with you though, something in the air that I just can't explain. I regretted not making Bianca mine and I am not going to do the same thing. Believe me this is not a rebound neither am I trying to make Bianca out of you. You're special" he tucked Peyton's hair behind her hear and looked at her in the eye. "I don't see you as a friend, Peyton. I would really love to make you mine, as my girlfriend. Take your time to think about it, by no means do I want you to rush into it" He wasn't sure what Peyton was going to answer, but it would be better if he just tell her how he felt.

After a playful twirl, Peyton's smile vanished slowly as Cato reminisces his best friend who he had feelings for. As he continued, she listened. Bianca was very lucky to have a best friend like Cato but it was tragic what happened. Peyton could tell he hadn't moved on from it, she understands the whole ordeal. Though knowing Cato only had one girlfriend surprised her more but she wouldn't say anything about that. As Peyton learn more about him, she could tell you that the guy in front of her is alone in the world, a guy who just needs to be loved by someone who loves him. But him beginning to be serious alarmed her. Cato lead to her to the nearest bench, Peyton sat and frowned at him. Her head swarming of questions for herself and for Cato but she continued to listened to him. But the simple gesture of holding her hand and tucking her hair was a sign there's more to what he's saying.

Girlfriend? Isn't it too fast? But I've been crushing on him since, should I take it? The questions on her mind keeps flooding her. Peyton knows that things like these happens once in a life time, the love part anyways. And she couldn't possibly meet another sweet, kind and a flower enthusiast guy like him. As she held her gaze to him, she silently agreed with a nod. "Yes ... I'll be yours ... I'll be your girlfriend and the best one yet." Peyton felt like crying even though it wasn't a proposal for marriage. Either way, it felt like that. "But in one condition ..." The Gryffindor blonde trailed off, thinking if she should add what she wants to do to resolve about Bianca. "You mentioned you never said to Bianca that you love her ... Now you can." Peyton added with a smile, a sweet and genuine smile. "We can go together in her resting place this school break and you could tell her that you loved her. I'm sure she'll hear you. Now, you got two important girls in your life." For her, it wasn't competing with a dead person, it was respect. Bianca is part of his life and she wanted her to stay in his. "Plus your mum, of course. You have three important girls in your life." Peyton chuckled lightly. How could she possibly forget the mums out there, they're pretty much the number one in their kids lives.

Cato shed a tear after listening to what Peyton had to say. She truly is a wonderful girl and Cato will never forget this moment. His heart pounded so fast that it felt like it was going to jump out of his chest. The fifteen years old pulled Peyton into a hug and sobbed thinking about the kind words that she had said to Cato. "Thank you" the boy whispered and gave her a big tight hug before letting go of the hug. "I'm sorry" he forced himself to laugh and wiped his tear with the napkin that he brought. "You are the most wonderful, kind hearted, loveliest woman I've ever met and I promise you that I will never take you for granted" Cato held Peyton's hand and squeezed it to reassure her that Cato really meant what he said. "I may not be a perfect boyfriend to you and I know how much I don't deserve you but I will do my best to keep that lovely smile of you plastered on your face" he caressed his girlfriend with his hand and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead. He was so much more in love with Peyton knowing how great she was. "I loved Bianca but I have you now. And having you as mine truly is a present for me, and Bianca can stay in the past." his feelings right now is far more vivid than what he felt toward Bianca.

Peyton's face went from smiling from ear to ear to half smiling seeing her official boyfriend eyes, tears gently coming down. And when he pulled her for a hug, she just let it in. Cato smelled of something sweet and she liked it, it was comforting and so does the person she's hugging with. Peyton's emotion was purely happiness as he thanked her for something she didn't quite get. Was it because she's his now? or something else? But whatever it is, she's glad that she made him happy. As Cato let her go, Peyton giggled at his apology. "Don't worry, I love bear hugs. I can stay at the common room for days just bear hugging someone." Although she thought of it before but never did it because she was new and didn't know anyone.

What warmed her heart after was his kind and sweet words to her. Peyton never wished for a perfect boyfriend because for her, having one is boring. A boyfriend that has flaws like her makes the relationship more exciting and strong. "You don't have to be perfect, Cato, and don't even try to be one. Just be yourself. I love the Cato I met and he should stay like that." His touch though was warm and his lips on her forehead gave her a little shiver, a good shiver. Cato was really trying to forget Bianca but it didn't matter to her as long as she's doing her duty to live his life with her. "So, boyfriend of mine. As an official couple, what do you want to do?" The Gryffindor girl asked the Gryffindor boy. They can do anything romantic but a lunch date was on her mind. Peyton stood from the bench and pulled Cato up, wrapping both her arms around his neck. "Would lunch be cool? Because I'm starving." To make it more obvious, her stomach growled loudly enough to hear by the couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back