Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Rigid Black Walnut Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Niklaus was done with almost all OWLs and to be honest, he thought they were gonna be harder. There were still a few exams right around the corner, that's why he even had a book in front of him. With the fact, that he was easy to consider to be a nerd, it was a really rare sight to see him actually studying. He was getting ready for the history and to be honest, mythology seemed to be a very easy theme for the fifth year, so the book was just a few inches away from him and he was just a bit more paying attention to the breakfast. Niklaus actually was excited to finally go home soon, he had enough of the school, he just missed his gaming setup, missed his piano, his basketball place, his books and just everything he had back at home. Everything at Hogwarts already pissed him off, every day was the same, even his breakfast was the same. He just made a simple bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and only then took the book back to at least list the pages and act like he renewed something.

The thought of finishing the school year for Cassiah without making anyone hate her, or at least that's what she thought so, was invigorating. She was almost done with exams and after that, Cassiah can pack her luggage. The young girl was ready for a great summer in Maine, maybe she can let out all these stress from fishing. The Ravenclaw girl entered the Great Hall for breakfast, she wanted to get the morning post. Maybe their grandparents might have something planned for them this whole summer.

Cassiah stopped mid walking when she noticed someone at the Ravenclaw table. She hadn't talked to this person since the first semester of last year and it was getting hard for her to ignore this person. She sighed, looked at where her sister and brother at and back at her house table. Face him, he won't bite her subconscious talking. She rolled her eyes and proceed to make her way up to the Ravenclaw table. Cassiah having been a hard head, acted as if she didn't see him and sat across from Niklaus. The brunette started to pour some milk on her drinking glass and went to fill her plate some fruits and bacon.

Niklaus had just gotten to the most interesting part of the greek mythology, the legend about Apollon and Daphne, he had enjoyed it a lot in the past and actually wanted to read instead of listing through it. However, his attention got distracted a bit. He saw a motion right across from him and he was about to look up who it was and probably roll his eyes. And he did look up but he didn't roll his eyes, in fact, he got a bit confused but couldn't help a little smile. He had missed his conversations with Cassiah and again, he absolutely didn't like being ignored by her. Or being ignored at all.

When she sat down again after getting the food, he just moved the book a bit away but still holding it close enough in case if she actually decided to ignore him even after him trying to get her to talk to him. "Good morning, Cassiah! How are you?" since they had had that fall out, Niklaus was just a bit back to the more classical and polite communication instead of just jumping into the conversation like everything was just the same.

She doesn't expect for him to talk to her. It was a petty fight about lying, who is she kidding? She'd lied about stuff sometimes but it was something about Quidditch she didn't like at all. She continued doing her breakfast stuff until she was noticed, "Oh hey! Easterling, didn't see you there. I'm doing good, how about you?" Cassiah had this silly wide smile on her lips but in reality she wanted this fight to be over. Although, apologizing wasn't her strong suit. Her ego might not have been as big as her aunt Jaden but she has some. "Exams are kind of easy this year." She mentioned, the Ravenclaw girl was smart but she work smarter by studying in advance so she can enjoy her free time without studying. Not like some students who crammed at the last minute.

Niklaus couldn't help but just get confused by what was even going on after Cassiah's tone and reaction. However, he was also a bit relieved that she didn't ignore him. "I'm fine, I guess? Would be better if I knew what happened between us?" it also wasn't really a secret that he was kinda straight-forward and since she did talk with him, he just wanted to sort it all out. "Was this about Quidditch? It wasn't really my choice to be honest," he had only one thought what it could be about and he just hoped that he was right and that Quidditch really was the reason. "yeah, they actually are. Oh- I was just repeating, not really studying, I know all of it," he gestured towards the book when he understood that him studying could be a reason to think that he didn't find the exams easy. "I have exam in History right around the corner, you?" he wasn't sure what else to say.

She only listened to his questions and then that was it, "Oh, so the school just forcefully sign you up? What's this? The military's selective service?" Cassiah really do need to handled her attitude more. The fight wasn't that deep. The girl took a deep breath and calmed. "I'm sorry, let's forget about it. You already got in, I should be supporting you rather than being a diva here." Did I just apologize? It was new to her. The feeling was great but her gut was making her throw up. As usual, Cassiah held it like a champ. "I have Potions but I know I'll pass it. I haven't blasted someone's face off the earth yet in Potions. I'm pretty sure I'll pass." The Ravenclaw could tell her nervous tic was going on. She was just talking non-stop. "Just so you know, I'm not going to watch your matches. I'll be cheering but not at the stands." Cassiah started to take bites off her bacon just to stop herself from blabbing.

Nik just gave a nod to her questions, they were honestly fair and didn't try to get defensive. "Not the school, my dad in fact," he abruptly explained a bit. He didn't try to explain anything further, he just hoped she would understand how their parents could influence them. "Thank you," where it was the first time when Cassiah apologized, Nik sincerely thanked someone for the first time. He was just glad that she would still support him even after all that. "Oh, well, potions are gonna be quite easy. Remember my cousin doing her OWLs a few years ago with professor Watson, she said they were extremely simple, you're gonna rock them, I don't even doubt that." he just have a nod and a small reassuring smile to Cassiah, hoping that it would make it less stressful for her. "Sure, that still means a lot," Nik just felt a bit awkward that he could accept the support from Cassiah that easily. "Uhm, what are your plans for the break?" he asked as he took a sip from his drink, remembering that he had to work at the break.

"Oh merlin, parents. The people we have to please till we turn seventeen." Cassiah was lucky that her parents doesn't dictate what extra curricular they do at school as long as they're doing great with their academics. Although, she did feel a bit of pity toward Nik. She nod slightly at Nik. School was a tad bit easy if you do it right. "It's just I don't like seeing people get hurt at a sport that the only purpose of it was to shoot balls on hoops while they're a thousand feet up the sky." She thought of Rye and how she would react if he went and joined Slytherin's Quidditch team. As a older twin, she would be furious for a bit but not that exaggerated like she did with Nik. Cassiah smiled at Nik, "For school break ... I'm looking forward going fishing, it's pretty much our thing but I enjoy it. Will be in the states." The Ravenclaw girl continued, "How about you and your siblings?" If she could get away tradition, she'll do it this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back