Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Nicole knew this semester was going to be ridiculously busy, between Heta, NEWTs, prefect duties, and now that she'd decided to work on roses for Valentine's day on top of it all. But still, there were some things worth making time for, like catching up with Jenna. Even if her friend hadn't spent the whole Summer break traveling to another country with her potential new boyfriend Nicole would have wanted to catch, but since she had in fact done that, it was even more important they talked.

"So," Nicole said, perching on one of the stone benches in the gardens. "Tell me everything. What's America like? Were his family nice? Are you two official now? Did he give you anything?" She said eagerly.

"She was welcoming and hugged me. When Austin was gone, she told me that she know the rumors and my life will be harder if Austin's know about members Europe. Mayby i need broke up with him? I wanna live in peace and i feel always like a poop when people looked me and don't belived. I alredy lost Reagan friendship. Tina was told him that she was not bullied me and she is an angel and me devil" Jenna take deep breath. She was a not miss sunshine anymore but still life was harder and she was think about going Rumania. "Mayby, i need run away to Rumania and married man from there and live in peace" She joked.

Nicole frowned as Jenna started telling her what happened at Austin's place. It started out promising but quickly spun downwards. "Oh dear..." She said slowly, trying to get her thoughts in order. It seemed like the Maxwells had been nothing but trouble for Jenna, but Nicole thought it seemed like she really liked him and Nicole just wanted her friend to be happy. "Do you really like him though? Is he worth all the trouble?" She asked. Maybe if Jenna was lucky Austin had no idea his family was being awful to her. "You can't run away, I'd miss you too much," she said, knocking her shoulder gently into Jenna's.

"I just feel that this family is more like truble to me. It's fate who try me warning about this. If you know, how i am so. You know" She told her with deep breath and she wanted do something else in her life and not all the time drama. "I like him a lot and i don't wanna be alone. " She take deep breath. "You think? I will miss you to. What else i can do? I don't wanna broke up with him" She smiled to her.

Nicole worried her lip as Jenna kept talking, her heart going out to her friend. Merlin knew she'd had her own troubles in her love life, Nicole wasn't about to forget about her misstep with Eric Holland any time soon, but she had to admit Jenna had terrible luck too. "Well, I promise you'll never be alone, best friends forever, right," she assured her, wrapping an arm around Jenna's shoulder to give her a tight squeeze. "But if you like him and he's worth fighting for then you should," she told her firmly. "I'll help you if you need it, no one gets to mess with my friend," she added with a firm nod. "I mean, you're only options aren't just 'break up and move to Romania' or 'stay with him' you know," Nicole said with a small smile. "Did you talk to him about the stuff his family's been saying? Maybe he could help?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back