Making the most of it.

Rose looked up at him. "um just a thought" she said.

Rose shook her head, "no I um... it's nothing." she said.

Rose was just sitting there staring into space not hearing him. "gosh" she said thinking of her's and zeke's break up how it was only a little while ago.

Rose jumped. "w...what" she said feeling on the brink of tears as she was think of how she thought she was brave but wasn't for after she left zeke she planed on being strong but now she wished she was by herself so she could cry.

Calvin was a bit shocked when Rose jumped up quickly. He looked at her and she looked like she was going to cry, she had tears in her eyes. Calvin didn't really like seeing girls crying, he did whatever he could to avoid it. He normally walked away, but he couldn't walk away from Rose. Instead he pulled her close and said "Hey, what's wrong? what's happened?".

Rose struggled not to tell him but it came out. "just a few moments ago my boyfriend and i broke up" she said. "that why when i saw you and i didn't know who you were i got an attitude because i was upset" she said.

Calvin looked at Rose with concern written all over his face. He was shocked to hear that Rose did have a boyfriend after all, he smiled sympathetically and looked at Rose "I'm sorry Rose" he said patting her hair. "But he was probably a loser then, if you guys broke up!".

Rose giggled. "yeah flirted with any girl he could get his hands on" she said.

Rose just stood up. "so um... like yeah" she said starting to leave him alone feeling that what he wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back