Making the most of it.

Calvin Spencer

Instead of confining himself to the muggle world of New Zealand Calvin decided to venture out to the wizarding world of New Zealand. Where he would probably meet students that could potentially be his friends and girl students who could maybe be more than that.

He stepped out of the Leaky Cauldron where he had a quick drink of pumpkin juice and looked up and down the alley. There was a lot of people, lots of people who he didnt know. Some were older, a lot older, and some were his age.

Rose was just wandering around and she went to exit leaky cauldron and found her way blocked by a boy who looked her age. "hey don't just stand there move" she said not knowing who he was.

"Hey don't just stand there move".
Calvin turned round at the sound of a female voice who sounded a little stern. "Sorry" Calvin said to the girl smiling his winning smile. He was about to walk off when he realised who it was behind him. Calvin looked round at the girl again and saw that it was Rose. Calvin looked her up and down, the curly blonde hair, the slim frame. Yeah, it was surely Rose.

"Rose?" he asked the girl curiously.

Rose looked mad than her face changed to surprised then a little dreamy then a blush rising in her cheeks. "Calvin oh my gosh i'm so sorry i didn't mean to yell just..." she let her thought wander to the time on the bench when he scooted closer to her and she still liked him.

Calvin grinned when Rose tried to explain. He held up his hand as a signal to stop her. "Dont worry about it" he winked "You didn't know it was me, although you should of remembered my hair" Calvin said jokingly. He certaintly remembered Rose's hair, after all he swept it out of her face when they last met.

Rose blushed. "yeah i wasn't paying attintion to your hair right now i was paying attintion to never mind." she said.

"What? paying attention to something else? What was it?" Calvin asked Rose. He wondered if she too thought about the last time they had met. Rose had made a lasting impression on Calvin which he couldn't shake off. It was strange Calvin hadn't really liked a girl as much as Rose before, it was a whole new experience for him.

Rose looked down to the ground then back up at him. "nothing really just thinking about the last time we met i really like u" she said wondrering why she said that.

Calvin looked at Rose when she spoke, he wasn't really shocked when she said that she liked him back. He did kind of guess through the signs that she was giving out. But he was still relieved when she said she liked him. He grinned at her and pulled her into a hug, while whispering "I like you too".

Rose hugged him and her face turned red. "wow that nice to know i thought i would look like a fool" she said.

Rose blushed. "thanks um so are you..." she said cutting her words off.

Rose smiled. "how about a bench" she said leading the way to a park with a bench as she sat down her hair fell in front of her eyes.

Calvin grinned "Sure, a bench sounds good" and he followed Rose. They soon came to a park not so far away from Obsidan. He sat down after Rose did and swiveled round to look at her. Calvin brushed the hair away from her eyes and grinned at Rose. He was in a smiliar postition the last time they met.

Rose smiled and blushed at the same time. "thanks" she said and leaned a little into his touch.

Calvin grinned when Rose leaned in closer to him, he knew what was about to happen and was ready for it. "You know this feels a lot like Deja vu. If I remember rightly we were in this postition before" he said to Rose. Calvin paused for a second to see if Rose was about to say something. But it was now or never. So Calvin leaned in to Rose and kissed her tenderly on the lips, waiting for Rose to pull away first.

Rose pulled away at first. "yeah it does and wow your a great kisser" she said and kissed his cheek.

Rose looked down. "not really i've always been a little shy around guys" she said.

Rose snuggled in. "you smell nice" she said and a blush rose in her cheeks.

Rose giggled at his comment and then couldn't stop giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back