Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zeke ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Dominic sighed as he leaned against the door to the locker room with his arms crossed over his chest. He was not looking forward to today and what he had voluntarily made happen. After the disaster that was their post-game party, Dominic had decided to not break up the team. But it wasn't like he could just let Eli or Adam's behavior just slide. They both needed to be punished some how and what better way then to make them clean up their own mess. The locker room had a whole year's worth of mess stored in it and he did not envy the poor souls who now had to clean it. He checked the time and was starting to wonder who would show first and if either of them would be late. Dominic just hoped that this might humble them even just a little bit, and that they wouldn't be so difficult anymore. He only had one more year on the team. and as the soon to be only captain he was feeling the pressure to make the team work.

It was absolutely ridiculous that he and Adam were getting punished for what had occurred at the party. It wasn't his fault Adam had been an absolute assh*le at the event. Or that the event had really sucked anyway. Who threw a party for a team that had lost horribly? Dominic was an idiot. Eli couldn't help scowling as he headed to the locker room, only to see that no one was there but Dominic. It figured that Adam would be late, if he showed up at all. Eli crossed his arms and looked at his captain with disinterest. "What are you going to do if Adam doesn't show? I'm not doing anything on my own, it was his fault." He said, not bothering to greet the older boy. "What are we doing anyway?" He then asked, scowling as he took in their surroundings. He knew it couldn't be good.

Adam had half a mind not to show up to this ridiculous "punishment". He strolled leisurely to the locker rooms, and slumped against a wall just nearby, dawdling about to debate whether or not he should go in, or skip it entirely. What was really the worst that could happen? He was, after all, the most important member of the team. They needed him. After a moment, he pushed himself away from the wall, deciding he was too good for this sh*t, when he heard his name around the corner. Were they were talking about him? He could not say he was surprised, he was sure everyone did. Most of them were just too envious of him and what he brought to the team, obviously. It was tough being the only decent player. He simply couldn't help but raise the bar impossibly high. Stepping out, he strutted his way to the door where Dominic and Eli waited, and lingered around outside, as if still debating whether to leave. "Why are you so obsessed with me, Carter?" He asked, looking down his shades at the ginger and letting a small scoff escape him.​

Dominic took a deep breath and held it for the appropriate amount of time before exhaling. He was trying to stay calm but of course Eli was first to show up and was combative already, like usual. “If I remember correctly, you were the one shove him, right?” he asked but didn't wait for an answer. He was not in the mood to hear him whine or try and defend himself. “While Adam is….Adam. Violence against teammates is inexcusable and I can’t just let that go.” he added quickly. “If he doesn’t show we will figure it out." Dominic said with a sigh but looked up just in time to see Adam coming their way. "But look at that, speak of the devil.” he said under his breath and rolled his eyes at Adam’s comment. He didn't acknowledge the taunt and hoped Eli would keep his cool for once. “Now that you’re both here. It is time for a good old locker clean out!” he announced and cheerfully clapped his hands together. He ignored their sour faces and continued with the instructions. “Basically throw out any garbage and give me any gear left behind. I’ll deal with that.” he said with a shrug and opened the door and gestured for them to follow him inside.

Eli wished he could shove Dominic and his patronizing tone. He scowled, but nodded. "Yes, but he deserved it." He argued, though he knew the older boy wouldn't see it that way. Eli rolled his eyes when he said violence against teammates was inexcusable. It would have been a lot easier if he'd simply been allowed to play. If he had been able to hit Adam with a bludger, it would have hurt a lot more and he wouldn't have gotten any crap for it. Of course Adam came just in time to overhear him talk about him, and Eli felt his face heat up in annoyance already. He wasn't going to make this easy, was he? Eli decided to ignore his comment, looking at Dominic as he said what they were going to do. It didn't sound horrible, but it didn't sound like fun either. "So are you going to hover around us while we do this?" He asked him, clearly annoyed as he followed him inside. "I think we can handle it."

Adam wrinkled his nose. Cleaning duty? That was for the groundskeepers and caretakers. What were they getting paid for? He almost walked off then and there, but if they were cleaning out lockers...well, who knew what the other players had accidentally left behind. Maybe he'd find some interesting dirt. "Does Carter know what a locker is? I mean, does he even have his own? He's not actually on the team." Adam asked, with a smirk toward the alternate beater. He pinched the corners of a rubbish bag with distaste, and gave it a flourish, expanding the opening with air. He held it out in front of the redhead. "You heard the captain, it's time to take out the trash." He smiled, nodding towards the bag. "Get in."

“I’m not arguing about that, because it doesn’t matter.” Dominic said quickly to Eli as he usher them all inside. “I am not going to hover. I have my own stuff to do, like check on the uniforms and make sure you don’t kill each other.” he said with a smile. A smile that fell immediately as Adam started to speak. Dominic pinched the bridge of his nose and tried to keep his cool. He had hoped they'd get a little farther before the bickering really started. “Do we have to do this?” he groaned. “You’re both on the team, and you’re both responsible for landing yourself here.” he said. “Now please, get to work.” he said, trying to sound as stern as he could manage, which wasn’t a lot and he worried he sounded too whiny.

Eli didn't miss Adam's expression when Dominic told them they would be cleaning. He clearly thought he was too good for that. Eli just knew this was going to be a struggle, with Adam avoiding as much work as he possibly could. "I know it's a convenient place to lock you if you don't shut up." He snapped at Adam, imagining for a moment actually shoving him into a locker and keeping him there. He glared at his next comment, but decided not to react to it. He knew he shouldn't let Adam get under his skin, it was just so difficult with him being so obnoxious. It seemed like Dominic was going to hover and stay around, even if he said he didn't. But Eli was starting to think that might not be such a bad thing. Without him there, he was sure he would end up doing something that would actually result in him getting kicked off the team. Eli almost laughed when Dominic asked them to please get to work. That guy had no authority at all. "Whatever." He muttered. Eli sighed and walked up to the first locker, opening it and starting to pull out all the random crap inside it. He figured it was easier to empty it first and then see what they had to throw away. Maybe if he focused on this, he would manage not to punch Adam in his stupid smarmy face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back