Making friends.

Lauren Gem

OOC First Name
Lauren
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Lauren decided to retreat to the towers after doing half of her and Immy's map. Lauren walked over to a window and looked down at the grounds of hogwarts. She noticed the lake and how much she liked it there. Lauren sat down by the window with dave (her kitten) on her lap. While stroking Dave's head she was wondering what to do next. She wasnt your stereotypical 'Ravenclaw' she wasnt into reading much, she much prefered more active things.

Dylan decided to trek up to the North Tower all the way from the Hufflepuff Common Room. (It was a long way, don't even bother counting the steps). He wanted to get some peace and quiet and it seemed like the best place to go. The view was amazing as well! He took a deep breath as he reached the final step and looked around. Usually this place was deserted, but not today as he spotted a girl sitting alone. "Oh hi" Dylan said, "Usually no ones up here." He edged closer to the girl, "I'm Dylan by the way"

Lauren noticed a boy come up and he introduced himself as Dylan. "Hi, Dylan. My names Lauren." she said. "Do you want to be alone?." Lauren asked nervously she didnt want to intrude. " I came up here because i like the view, its deserted a good place to think." lauren smiled at Dylan.

Dylan smiled at Lauren, "No, its fine." He looked at the view, it really was amazing what you could see from the tower, the lake, the forest and the mountains in the background. He then noticed the cat sitting on Laurens lap. "What's your cats name?" He asked, "I have a cat as well, well it's not really my cat, it's the families." Okay now Dylan felt although he was intruding, "Er sorry, you were here first. If you wanted to be alone, I can go if you like?"

"Dave, nice name." Dylan smiled, it had to be said he didn't like it much when people called their pets human names. "Oh its called Smokey, it's a black cat." Dylan lent against the stone wall and looked ahead of him, "I wasn't allowed to bring him to Hogwarts though, because it's the families cat. Plus my parents don't trust me to look after a pet." It was true though, Dylan wasn't the most responsible of people, he would most likely forget to feed it or accidently sit on it while it slept on his bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back