Jai Chen

Soft | Chef | former Puff

OOC First Name
Sophia
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Jai was excited for his eldest to come home, it was quiet without him. Jai knew that next year will be even harder as Aika was going to start Hogwarts too. "Akihiro! Wanna join me in making dinner?" he had heard that his son wanted to learn to cook some easy food, so he called out for him to join him in the kitchen, so they could spend some time together and have a talk about how it was going.

Akihiro was settling in his room, unpacking his things again. He had just set his books down when he heard his father call for him. "I'm coming!" He called back, dusting his hands off on his jeans before walking out to the kitchen. "Hello, father." He greeted, washing his hands before moving to stand by the man. "What are you making?" He asked.

Jai waited for Akihiro to come to him and then smiled over his shoulder. "I was considering spaghetti bolognese or spaghetti and meatballs, do you feel up to today?" he asked holding up in his hands a pack of spaghetti and then pouring water into the pot. "Want to make it with me? You could also tell me about your school year," he offered it because he wanted to know how his son had settled down in the school. He hadn't seen his son in a long time and he really didn't want to miss any chance to spend time with him before he went back to school again.

Akihiro thought over what his father said, considering his options. "Perhaps meatballs tonight?" He asked, looking up to the man. He wasn't sure how to cook, or what to do, so he just hovered, looking around the kitchen and trying to decide what to do. "I would like to help, yes," He nodded, thinking learning to cook for himself would be a good idea. He wasn't overly eager to talk about the school year, but he would humor his father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back