Making enemies

Shaylah Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka [main]
Wand
15" Ebony and Raven Feather
Shaylah couldn't believe that she was already missing her dad. She hadn't been here very long but already she wanted to go back home and see him.
Sitting down by the cliffs, Shaylah started to draw her dad the way he was when she was saying by to him. He was the onl person she really cared about and she didn't ever want to see anything happen to him.
Shaylah started drawing the picture but after about 5 minuted she scribbled all over the picture thinking it looked rubbish. She chucked the sketchbook on the floor with her pencil on top and stared out at the view.

After arriving at the school Indigo was keep to explore the rest of the castle, not just the common room. He reached the top of the cliffs and noticed a girl around his own age sitting with a sketchbook a few feet from her. "Hey" he called walking up behind her. "Are you alright?" He asked, wondering why she was staring into the distance.

Shylah herd a voice behind her that made her jump. She stood up and turned around to see a boy about her own age walking towards her. She asn't in the mood to talk so she wanted to get rid of this boy as quickly as possible. "Yeah. I am. What's it too you??" She frowned at the boy and wondered why he was even coming to talk to her in the first place.

Indigo frowned back at her. "I was only making sure. It's rude to ignore" he said matter-of-factly. It didn't seen like he was going to get on with this girl much. "It's nothing to me. Nothing at all" he said sitting down on a bench and just staring at her, giving half a smile to show he didn't care.

Shaylah stood bythe end of the cliff and looked out at the view again. "Some people prefer to be ignorred." Shaylah wasn't one of these people but she wantedto make it seem like she was. In truth, she had spent her whole life being ignored by the people who lived in the same area as her and hated it. Moving to New Zealand with her dad had made it so she wasn't ignored anymore and she loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back