Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
She was here for the third time this week, one of the other weeks that didn't have much time to look at this beautiful garden with flowers. It was a chance to be alone when you didn't have to think about homework, about home, when you could enjoy the beautiful time today. The girl liked to watch the beautiful flowers and feel the pleasant aroma. Hogwarts could not make another real friend. The girl felt a little lonely and, frankly, she missed her brother Daniel. Leaning on one interesting flower, she tried to see it. Andy smell the aroma and thinking about home and here perents, mayby she will be going soon write them letter.

Today is her first ever alone time since the start of the year. Tomorrow would be a great time to go to the village by herself, if that even happens. Nora's feet took her to the gardens where she can replace her flower vase of fresh flowers. It was a nice day for a September in New Zealand, all the summer flowers are out and blooming. The Slytherin took out her wand and directed it to a coastal cress flower, with a gentle swish from its stem the flower broke. "This one is pretty. It'll make a good highlight with the others." She told to herself. As she turned around, another student was there just sniffing the other flowers. "Hey, be careful. There are little parasites inside those flowers." Nora warned.

The girl shrugged a bit when someone spoke to her from behind. Andy looked at the stranger and gave her a smile. She must have liked to admire this beautiful garden. What do you think the name of this flower is? Andy asked the girl becouse Andy was realy interesting about the flower. Parasites? Andy quickly got up and wiped the ground from her skirt. Really did not want to catch any disease, so she wanted to avoid such troubles. Ouh, may name is Andrea Turner, what your name? Andrea asked the girl with a smile.

The Slytherin shook her head slightly at the girl. There are little or microscopic parasites inside those buds, it is nature. "I'm not familiar on some of the flowers here but I like study some for the dresses I will be making soon." Nora aspire to be a Fashion Designer but doing so will cost her to be with Spencer. If the man would be willing to move in New York city, that would be dream come true. "I'm Nora. So, I haven't seen you around here, must be a first year like my cousin Tina?" She asked, Nora wanted warn this little girl from her vicious cousin. Andrea looks fragile.

That to bad, you don't know about this flower! I wish you good luck in making your dream come true! Everyone had a dream in life, and it more and more stuck to their nose when it came true. Only the girl did not know what she wanted to be and what goal she had in life. Can I be one of your clients, later when you make this real about dress? Andrea smiled to the girl and listening to here and she was realy interesting and Andrea hoped it's a good start! Nice to meet you Nora, my name is Andrea but you can call me Andy! I'm arrived from Australia in Tasmania, here of Hogwarts is my first time! She smiled to here and looked again to amaizing flower and seen there some roses to.

Her dream come true. It echoed through her ears. The words were promising but she hope it were true. She smiled at Andrea, a bitter sweet smile at least. "Of course, I can design you a dress for the Yule Ball if you want." Her tone was trilled when the young student asked if she can make her one. It wasn't too long that she's starting to like the younger students. Nora had at least a month to sketch her a gorgeous dress and send it to the best couture in Spain. "I'm from Spain and it's sad that this will be my last year here. I should have met you, you're so sweet." A mini me of hers like her would the happiness she could ask for.

It was nice around the heart when you could please each other with just simple and nice words! Andy smiled as she heard the other girl's words as she was ready to sew her beautiful dress. None of them are needed to do this for her. That would be really nice! Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! Yule ball? I never heard about it? Andy gave her a little hug, but then let go and was ashamed of his behavior. She was realy surprise about Yule ball, but she don't get a much friends here, and Andy would definitely sit in the lounge and read a book, but she could go to the party and put on a beautiful dress. Only then will the girl be left to make a nice drawing or work that Andrea is sure to succeed. Because the girl herself was able to draw beautiful things and make nice things, maybe she might like the surprise. Ouh, that sad, becouse you dont learn enymore there! I'm from Tasmania, me and my family grow truffles in the farm. Andy says to Nora and she know how she much love Tasmania, that was here come and beautiful nature. Thanky, you to! What house are you from? I'm Hufflepuff! She smiled to girl.

She was surprised when Andrea hugged her, Nora did the same back but the little girl let go to early. But Andrea's curiosity about YuleBall excite her. "Yuleball is like the school's Christmas party. You can take everyone you like or go with your friends. You get to wear your nice clothes but in your case, I'll be making your dress and don't worry, I'll pick your shoes too." Nora told Andrea, she didn't mind everything she'll be doing as long as she's busy. It was getting boring just looking out for her relatives. Spencer wasn't there to keep her company anymore and it was sad. "Ooh, truffles, I love them. My family makes the best Jamon Iberico and Serrano in Spain. We pretty much supply Europe with it." It wasn't really bragging but if the girl's family are growing truffles, she might as well tell her what they do for a living. Although, she already expected what her house could be. She's as sweet as Alec and Lauryn. "Well, I'm a Slytherin and 3 other of my relatives are in it. But I also have some in Hufflepuff." Nora snipped a couple more of coastal cress flowers before going for some dahlias.

Andy listened who girl says and she was so sad about this, becouse she don't have any friends to go partys and then she always stay coomon room and read book of charms our something like that. I don't have friends here now, it's hard find good friends here. Thanky so much Nora, then i need tell you my size? Nora was so nice to here, she was glad to meet here and she was thinking to about here, make something to good to here, but who she can make this? Andy will be soon think about it and then surprise Nora, that was here to promise make her happy. Sounds delicious! We do the same, but only in Australia. They both came from the countryside, it was nice to hear it. At least someone knows her occupation. Andy longed for his home in Tasmania. It was really beautiful, waking up on the farm when the first rays of sun shone. How is it to be? There are definitely beautiful green tones. She wanna know about Slytherin, just asking and that was to realy interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back